The Viking Nation(Under Heavy Construction) V.05 (Rules Updated v.01)

Users who are viewing this thread

The Viking Army

The Viking Army is a native group that aims on bringing back the large scale warfare (100vs100) to native. We plan to accomplish this in a few ways, some of them less real then others. We/I hope that as someone reads this he takes on the challenge of creating an army of a different faction to fight us in large scale combat in native. I welcome anyone and everyone to this group. Even if your in a clan already. This is meant to be fun and enjoyable as a whole.

Add me on steam if you have questions or anything else.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044642784/
The Steam group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TVA123

Our ranks will be divided into
1st(Spr) 20 men strong.
2nd(Inf)20 men strong. Melee Inf
3rd(Inf) 20 men strong, Melee Inf
4th(Arch) 10 men strong, Archers
5th(Arch) 10 men strong, Archers
6th(Guards*Getting a new name*) 19 men strong, Guards of the leader :grin:.
Queen- Myself :grin:
Ranks!!
Conscript - New Recruit, still has to prove that they're going to be dedicated to learning combat mechanics and such.

Footsoldier, Footman, Infantryman, etc. - Basically the equivalent of an Enlisted/Private rank in modern day, would not pertain to cavalry/archer units. Once a Conscript has showed improvement, he would be promoted to this.

Scout - Self explanatory, and might be needed. You never know! Special rank for extremely helpful and observant people.

Veteran - Veterans will be active players, not skilled players. They can suck, but if they've been a footsoldier for awhile, promote them to this.

Knight - Now we've gotten to where skilled players land. If a footsoldier is good at fighting, they would be appointed as a Knight instead of a Veteran.

Veteran Knight - Self explanatory. Knights who are good and show that they're active. Every clan has good people, active people, and some in between, but it's hard to find those in between.

Guard - Similar to scout, this would be a special rank. There would only be 1 or 2 on the field at all times, and their job is to protect the regiment's/detachment's leader at all times.

That's all for now! Remember, feedback is much appreciated!
Roster!!!
Roster/Ranks
To help keep track of everyone who is in what regiment please tell me below in a comment what regiment are you in or whoch one you want! Please, it shall help me alot.

1stSpr(Spear Infantry)-(Max 20)
Jarl - Preston
Conscripts-
Chase1234

2ndInf(Melee Infantry)-(max 20)
Jarl - Copen
Conscripts-
Thomas
Gunnermanner
De Winged Apple
Mistermattermind
Doomfuzz (Inactive as ****)
Footman-
De Winged Apple
Kenneth
doneill2000

3rdInf(Melee Infantry)-(20 Max)
Jarl - Wolfhunter
Conscripts-
Heinrich
Biscuit
The Edge 120
CJH
Old_Joe
Thomas Noble
Sevey

4thArch(Archer Infantry)-(Max 10)
Jarl - Kaseo
Guard - Happy Banana
Footmen - Maplelover
Conscripts-
Flame
theGWAGon
Uneffective Schoolgirl
Hawkeye

5thArch(Archer Infantry)-(max none)
Jarl - Position Open

6thOldGuard(Veteran Infantry)-(max none)

7thCalvary-
Jarl-Chase1234

*****We are in need of a server we can freely use to train and host the events with, that server would be used by our opposing players, they are friends so its all good :grin:. ****

Alright, So me and a few members derped around on a server for about three hours, here is a few pictures of us in our glory! **Added some pictures of our first training! 11 members at onepoint!!
D98843953899DD171FE397B91EC63EBE53DEEEFE

38A30EBD6F531ED022E804B47E9A9C487DABF1D4

A4C5CBE7B3DC8695CF017A15A30D5D189A1B8A91

BA99FE527D8C47A1D3E2C0CB698B1DABEE8A7F05

A7173A9C02909AA0787EE58CD908766A35DC589A

B155A237F83FA09BD7C6B3733CBACBE53CC56E5B

I know I have crap graphics, my Pc monitor died so I am on my craptop for now :/

Rules for Native Linebattes!!
Native battle
Server settings-
Game type battle
Factions: all but Khergit
Friendly fire to self: 0%
Friendly fire to Friend: 100%
Spec cam: free
Block: mouse movement
Speed fastest
Round time: 300 Seconds (10-15 mins)
Starting gold: 1200
Combat gold: 1000
Round gold: 1000

Match rules-
2 maps Each map is first to 5 rounds
No Rambo
No Tk
No Caping Master of Feild flag
No Abusive Behaviour
No Spamming
No Racial slurs
No delaying rounds
All Soldiers must take similar armor
Commanders can take different armor and banners to identify themselves

Class limit(Per Clan)-
Cav: max 10 for each side
Min 3 members per clan

Infantry rules:
Infantry must maintain some formation/ Cohesion in there Unit ( it is not required to travel in lines you can travel in Legions, Blobs, packs or whatever) They cant spread to far away from each other

Archer rules:
Archers must are maintain some formation/Cohesion in there unit (archers are allowed to be spaced out within reason)

Cav Rules:
Cav should try to stick together and maintain some formation/cohesion (if you are the last cav in your unit you must dismount)

NOTHING IS NEAR COMPLETION!​

It shall. We are slowly growing. Nine in he steam group so far. I got another group to start up a rival for us. :grin: They have 18 guys in their steam group. (He used his men from his nw regiment :/ he cheated :sad: xD. If you guys have any suggestions i would love to hear them!!!

Thank you all! I spent the last hour talking to others, I think this is starting to get worked out :grin:. More info shall be released tomorrow, it shall probably include ranks and such. Plus, we got more men :grin:!

Conscripts-
Chase1234

7thCalvary-
Jarl-Chase1234

--

Conscripts-
De Winged Apple
Footman-
De Winged Apple

Couple issues with your roster, friendly Froi finding them for you.

Secondly, you have a modify button, use it.  Quadruple posting is usually frowned upon here.

And lastly, if you still need a server, I currently have a 50 slot server that I don't think anyone is using, though it has no Admin mod at the moment.  If you would like to use it, send me the download link to the one you want.  Server is hosted in Chicago, and no one that has played on it has complained about lag.

Froi said:
Conscripts-
Chase1234

7thCalvary-
Jarl-Chase1234

--

Conscripts-
De Winged Apple
Footman-
De Winged Apple

Couple issues with your roster, friendly Froi finding them for you.

Secondly, you have a modify button, use it.  Quadruple posting is usually frowned upon here.

And lastly, if you still need a server, I currently have a 50 slot server that I don't think anyone is using, though it has no Admin mod at the moment.  If you would like to use it, send me the download link to the one you want.  Server is hosted in Chicago, and no one that has played on it has complained about lag.

Yea no doubt there is issues with the now outdated roster again. The way we have it set up is one that 7 people are editing it xD. Its a bit off. Oh well.

As for the server I would love to use it if you dont mind!
I shall Pm you! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom