Idea For A Mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, people my name is BerserkerRezo well i'm not a well known guy  :mrgreen: But i have a great idea for a mod that is inspired by War of The Roses and a Warband mod which is dead Swadian Interregnum.

My idea is kinda large but i will write a little of it  .  So lets begin.

So as it would be the year is 1405 AD. The Swadia is Split By two royal families. Harlanians And The Barons  .  Barons Split the Whole Kingdom of Swadia into Duchies, The Harlanians still hold the Title " Kingdom ". But the Harlanians are at very bloody war with Rodhoks And Nords Both Factions United and declared war on Swadia so they could eliminate the " Kingdom " to help the Barons to claim the throne. If The Swadia Falls In to the hands of Barons The Swadia may fall into another Civil War. You would ask why? The Harlanians have another Claimant Family It is Isollians The First Lady Isolla Of Suno never had chance to take the throne. The family Have Taken One Castle in Geroia the merchant land. They Will come if the Barons take the whole land that is left. Praven is in danger of destruction, Harlanian family is in danger of a axe to the head. But Who you will serve? Can you unite the Swadian land and defeat the Mighty Nord-Rhodok alliance?

Please dont hate im just trying well if you have something in mind please write in comments.  Thx :smile:

Back
Top Bottom