NW community

Users who are viewing this thread

Skylite

Recruit
Hey NW community,
Just a quick question about the ingame community of the Napoleonic Wars expansion pack; is the community still active? Are there plenty of servers filled with players? Am I going to find filled servers for every gamemode?
I was thinking about buying this game, but I was wondering whether or not I am to late, and most of the people already stopped playing it.

There is something else I'd like to ask, let's say the servers are filled and there are a lot of players still playing the game, is it an enjoyable experience for a novice M&B warband player? I tried M&B Multiplayer before but I didn't like it because of the chaos and the fact that I felt absolutely useless, getting chopped into pieces all the time. Will NW be more teamwork focused, with people trying to keep together and form lines, or do I have to be a lone wolf again ('cause I have no friends that play these kinds of games).
Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for sharing you opinion and experiences.

Wow, thanks for the quick response, I'll check the link out!

So the community is active you say, but do you think I'll enjoy the game?

Well. It's a fun game. You'll find roleplay servers you'll find special melee groupfighting servers to boost your melee and all that. Though I stepped over to Native I still play a bit Napoleonic Wars. Also the Linebattles are quite interesting. I'm sure you will enjoy it. :grin: . You can always view some youtube videos so you get an idea what it is like. :smile:

Skylite said:
So the community is active you say, but do you think I'll enjoy the game?

Yes, the community is still very active.
Concerning your 'enjoyment' for the game, it really depends of you, we are all different.

From a personal base, M&B: Warband is the best MultiPlayer game I've been playing to, to make sure you'd like it, you should maybe watch some videos to have an idea how the game is going to be.

It might help you to decide whether you want to play this amazing DLC or not.

Thanks for all the reactions, I desided yesterday to buy the game. I still get killed 10 times more often than I kill some one, and still feel a bit lost, but I guess I'll get used to it. In addition to that, I just joined a regiment that offers training possibilities and a lot more teamwork, I haven't had the chance to play with them, but I think it'll be a blast.

Thanks again :smile:

Don't worry, you'll improve yourself at melee.
Good luck in your new regiment. I hope you joined a stable (old) regiment, having for firsdt experience a good and stable regiment is better after when you want to make one or invest yourself in a little one.

Good luck and have fun.

Hmm.. judging from what I've seen over the past few the days, the community seems quite active.

And yes, you should get this DLC. It's amazing gameplay graphics & other stuff like that. And yes, the servers are always full.

Back
Top Bottom