Status
Not open for further replies.
How about an
Code:
 (eq_string,"str_string1","str_string2"),
operation? :razz:
Btw.

Code:
player_set_face_keys                  = 2748 # (player_set_face_keys, <player_id>, <string_no>), #Sets <player_id>'s face keys from string.

Will it work in MP without client events?

Gotha said:
How about an
Code:
would be awesome
Gotha said:
Btw.

Code:
player_set_face_keys                  = 2748 # (player_set_face_keys, <player_id>, <string_no>), #Sets <player_id>'s face keys from string.

Will it work in MP without client events?
I doubt it but we shall see...

Gotha said:
How about an
Code:
Lol, GMTA. Of course, you can kinda do it if the string contains nothing but digits and letters from a to f, otherwise you can't. Still, the fact that the facecode operations work with string registers instead of just directly retrieving or setting a certain facial feature could suggest that they're going in this direction.

Woah, wondering what the DLC is. :grin: . I can't wait to see the changes and updates ingame too...

Edit: Didn't even notice my game went from 1.158 to 1.160. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Will Cheatmenu still work though? :3

For us non-modders, can someone give a basic idea what this means to the modders? Obviously we don't know for sure, but people seam pretty excited by the non-dlc element. Is there an idea of what new capabilities this might bring? Cheers.

Hmm, I had thought it hadn't been enough time for the Brytenwalda team's project to be ready. Turns out it's already been two years since the "The future for the Brytenwalda team" post. Here's hoping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom