Knights of Firthwind (recruiting)

Users who are viewing this thread

miesi12

Recruit
Fight for freedom!
Sacrifice your life for freedom!
Be a knight!​
[size=12pt]And with this sentences, welcome to our empire!

A clan for Persistent World and Persistent Age​

[size=18pt]The history:

We are knights with experience. Everyone of us fought already on many wars and battlefields. Some of us were glorious crusaders, who would have given their life for victory. On the 3rd crusade, their were a couple of knights. They became friends, and after a few wars, they were like brothers. They fought for each other and helped in any situation. One of them was Gavin Firthwind, he was an noble fighter. On their 4th war together, one of them got prisoned by the enemy. Gavin Firthwind decided to free his brother and rided to the prison. He fought them with blood and steel. He finally broke free his friend and lead him to the gates. They ran as fast as they could. They escaped but theyre horses were shoted dead. They had to march. As they came back they got received with glory and exultation. But what i forgot to say, they arrived both, but only one of them was alive. Gavin lost his life while they marched, they had nothing to drink and to eat, and he were already strong wounded. They decided to start a new group of knights to honour their friend, who gave his life for the freedom of his brother. They were called The Knights of Firthwind!. Many other people joined their knighthood and they fight still for freedom and victory!

Diplomacy:

Allied:
Neutral:
Hostile:

Our Ranksystem:

The Grandmaster
The Grandcommander
The Grandknights
The Knights

The Instructor
The Master smith

The Horseman
The Swordman              Experienced can get
The Archer                    an special rank.
The smith

The squire

[size=12pt]Everyone of them is a brother to each other and we fight for everyone! We will need help in the upcomming wars. We need YOUR help to fight for everyones freedom. We need YOU to fight for glory and victory! We want YOU as brother!

So, if u like to join, then send me a message or post it here in the thread. You have to fill out this application:

What is your ingame name:
What is your steam name:
Do you have teamspeak:
Will you be a real brother and do u agree to become friend with me and the Fellowship?

I hope we will find you as friend on the battlefield and be glorious and free!

Fight for freedom!
Sacrifice your life for freedom!
Be a knight!

(roster will be comming)

Back
Top Bottom