Teleporting Troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Thards

Recruit
Sometimes, when I'm in a "manual" battle with another lord/caravan/bandits group etc. some of their units break away from formation and begin to teleport all over the place, making it rather hard to kill them, and prelonging the battle till they are killed or till i reatreat. Can something be done with those "blinking" troops?

Funny that you should mention this.  I have noticed it happening in other mods  but not until yesterday in  Brytenwalda.  I was fighting some Frankish raiders and a few of them were really zipping around and killing my dudes.  I wish I knew what caused it.  I guess I could take a look at the party files in the module to find out.

It looks as if they are being placed on the battlefield over, and over again, in diffrent spots. Since in the begining, all units are "dropped down". Can't say what's making it happen though. I was looking for an answer everywhere.

The larger battle area causes it, shrink it back to the size of native if you want to get rid of it. It has been mentioned couple of times in the forums if you need instructions how to do it.

Back
Top Bottom