"Prepare to Give Fire!": Battle Event - Hosted by the Lucky Dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

The only thing I saw of it was some oddly translated polish page last updated in 2012. Anyways, I'm glad it's alive. I'll try to attend this here event.

Didn't know where to post so:
People are using some kind of sound hack on the lucky dogs server, spamming all kinds of sounds as well as invoking rain sounds (although that may be just a bug).

I'm rather late but I quickly drew up another signature for the event.

9ku83.png

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,313548.0.html][IMG]https://tw.greywool.com/i/9ku83.png[/IMG][/url]

Looking at the threads in this subforum, I expect a gathering of twenty, maybe thirty people. How close are my guesses to the actual attendance rate of these events?

And more importantly, what must one do to fight for the glorious Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?

What you don't see on these forums is the bulk of the Eastern European part of the Deluge community. The Eastern European's are the reason we've had 100vs100 events in the past because they, primarily the Poles, have constituted the majority of the player base. The Poles have their own Deluge forum, part of the Deluge website, so only a few post here. We're hoping that the Polish clans will turn out for this or that we can get a large influx of people who want to try this out. We're not going to guess at the numbers we'll get but we're prepared for any eventuality.

Loads of poles? Amazing, I'll fit right in.

And probably get hit by the first cannonball six seconds in while trying to learn polish drill commands on the run. But-oh-well, anything to aid my friends from over the mountains! Jokes aside, no matter which team I'll get drafted into, I'm really looking forward to this event.

SolidXerm said:
And probably get hit by the first cannonball six seconds in while trying to learn polish drill commands on the run.
No need to worry about that, you may very well die a thousand deaths but cannonballs won't be the cause. The event will focus on infantry vs. infantry engagements first and foremost. With a helping hand from Mr Flockton (rapier17), I am confident you will functioning like a proper seventeenth-century musketeer/pikeman as if you've been doing it for years.

Orchid said:
SolidXerm said:
And probably get hit by the first cannonball six seconds in while trying to learn polish drill commands on the run.
No need to worry about that, you may very well die a thousand deaths but cannonballs won't be the cause.
So you mean instead I'll be hit with smaller balls shot from a curiously cannon-like handheld device strictly for .50 caliber only? I feel the coming glory already!

Jokes aside, I'm glad to see the focus is on infantry regiments, although a few spiffing moments for cavalry would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom