Bizarre Error message- missing textures

Users who are viewing this thread

Eddywray

Recruit
Hello everyone,

I recently downloaded this mod and I have to say I'm having lots of fun playing it.  However, it seems that there are some missing textures in my game.  In particular, the game seems to be missing lots of round shield skins.  Although not game breaking, it damages the immersion a little bit when I'm firing arrows into an invisible wall on a solider.

The error message that comes up when i try to sell said shields in the marketplace is along the lines of 'Unable to find BL_ROUNDSHIELD 2' / '8' / '9' ETC ETC

Any help provide would be much appreciated.

Idibil said:
Could you post a screenshot plz?

:oops: sorry it took so long on the reply

http://steam community.com/id/velba/screenshots/?appid=48700&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall

I've uploaded something like 48 screenshots of the error message and of invisible shields in the troop trees. I've not gotten to the point of seeing it in the game like the other poster, I was hoping to find a fix before spending time battling invisible shield walls  :mrgreen:

This is the quickest way to replicate the errors:

Start new game, Open troop trees, Select troops with shields that have the error

This is from a full 1.41 installer not a patched 1.40

EDIT:

Totally sorry for working around the not being able to link as a new user, seems important enough though  :eek:

Velba said:
Found a fix.

I installed the 1.40 version, then patched to 1.41.

There must be something wrong with the full 1.41 install

Probably because of the graphics pack. I experienced this before and everytime I install it after 1.41, there's always that error...

Back
Top Bottom