Modding: Morghs Editor on Silvermist Rangers Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Arekai

Veteran
I edited the Silvermist Rangers through Morghs Editor.
This includes raising the weapon proficiency among other things (highlighted).
The problem with this is, ingame, the troops spawn correctly in battles (with the right equipment and proficiency etc.), but the preview on one of them in the castle for example it still shows 400 on archery.

So i tried upgrading them with the steward and as i expected, it get's added to the stats the game somehow has saved somewhere instead of the troop itself.

Is there a way to fix this? To alter the troops deeper in the system?

yxy9c9bs.png

Arekai said:
I edited the Silvermist Rangers through Morghs Editor.
This includes raising the weapon proficiency among other things (highlighted).
The problem with this is, ingame, the troops spawn correctly in battles (with the right equipment and proficiency etc.), but the preview on one of them in the castle for example it still shows 400 on archery.

So i tried upgrading them with the steward and as i expected, it get's added to the stats the game somehow has saved somewhere instead of the troop itself.

Is there a way to fix this? To alter the troops deeper in the system?

yxy9c9bs.png

Make sure you are running morgh's under administrator so it can alter the text files you are changing. When you make your change, press update troop, followed by save changes and exit. It should require a new game too. Please ask things like this on the Morgh's Tools page and not here. We have nothing to do with that officially.

The updating is successful, i already confirmed that by going into the knighthood order "joining battle" with 3 of them. Only thing is that the steward still thinks they're at 400, which gives difficulties when updating them with prestige/money.
But ye.. probably a new game is needed.

Back
Top Bottom