Help with domestic policy

Users who are viewing this thread

Wiillstifler

Recruit
How do I show it again (picture)?
Appeared when I inicei the kingdom and putting out now I want to change because I left very centralized and is decreasing my relationship with lords.

http://tinypic.com/r/35dcdon/8

I didnt understand you, your grammar is a bit off bud. Are you Turkish or Slavic? Are you trying to ask how to re open that domestic policy to change it? if your losing realtionship with lords, heres a tip. Buy food, talk to your wife (Its must be a wife) and say "look at household possesions", now put food, spice,oil and drinks in there. About 2 of each food if you can, one spice, one oil, and 3 wine, two ales. Now, talk to your wife again. Then ask to hold a feast, and she will tell you if she thinks your feast is a good idea or not. Builds Great relations with lords.

Average said:
I didnt understand you, your grammar is a bit off bud. Are you Turkish or Slavic? Are you trying to ask how to re open that domestic policy to change it? if your losing realtionship with lords, heres a tip. Buy food, talk to your wife (Its must be a wife) and say "look at household possesions", now put food, spice,oil and drinks in there. About 2 of each food if you can, one spice, one oil, and 3 wine, two ales. Now, talk to your wife again. Then ask to hold a feast, and she will tell you if she thinks your feast is a good idea or not. Builds Great relations with lords.

Sorry my english is very good.I'm brazilian
My question is How I change the domestic policy, but but using this bar (this link has picture of the bars which I speak is the one that appears when the kingdom way) because when I'm going to change it in the chancellor me not of option bars

Alright, if your asking how to change it, just click on the bars and slide it...

activate cheat mune -> camp -> take action -> change kingdom policies

that will bring up the slider presentation again

Back
Top Bottom