Triggers file

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok Soo Its been awhile sense i played POP and i just updated my game.  I remember last time i played there was a way you could edit the triggers file to make it possible to "cheat". Alot of people used this method as a way to get troops that would normally be impossible to get *they did it for rp purposes or just to screw around*
My question Is sense i lost the file and i forgot how it was edited is if anyone knows how

It was a very simple change that made it where when you hit the (y) button you got X amount of the troop you put in Using the troop's ID
Also When you hit the (x) button You gained X amount of Exp  you could gain 99999999 exp each click if thats how you wanted it.

it was a VERY simple coding change and i just need someone who knows how to do it to explain how and what the code is again because i forget. I orginally found out about how to do this from a Old Forum post on this site.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,125233.msg6106438.html#msg6106438

Or look up the POP 3 Cheats thread and look through it. Actually no that is not it. Idk where it is atm lol. I'll just post the info I should have on my computer.

AnddyiRaynor said:
Not really sure I should post these cheats but as it was one of the first topics that came up on Google when I searched and in this forums search bar, and since this may be useful to some people who may want to use it or test troops out. I didn't make this cheat but I found it quite a long time ago when I started playing 3.42 and couldn't find it again when I looked. Note: This is a bit long but it should explain the cheats/ triggers in pretty good detail that you can use them without to much trouble. Credits: go to the guy who made the trigger forget who he was but he was kind enough to share them when he made it for himself.

0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  5 4 0 71 1 21 1106 1 1585267068834415133 1610 3 648518346341351424 360287970189639834 35 3 0
0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0  5 4 0 71 1 33 1106 1 1585267068834415336 1674 2 648518346341351424 59990000 3 0

Add those 2 lines to triggers.text in your Prophesy of Pendor module folder (save first before making changes), the first bolded area 834 is for Pendor nobles (troops) it gives you 35 when you hit Y on the main map. (More info at bottom of this post)

The second line of code is for exp mine is set to 59990000 and it gives you exp when you hit  F on the main map.

It's pretty easy to change which troops you want this works in 3.51 and 3.42  you just have to remember to change the 25 or 27 at the top to a extra 2 when adding these lines so that the triggers are read by the game if you don't it will just read the ones before it, and I would suggest adding this to the bottom of the triggers.txt

triggersfile version 1

Would become:

triggersfile version 1

You can also use ctrl ~ and type cheatmenu and go to camp look for find item and you can check out all the items this mod uses, it just gives you normal items no masterwork or rusty ones.

Also if you want to be really lame if what I haven't shown you was enough you can export your character and edit it so your guy have 1000 str and agi this makes your guy have over 1000 hp and moves very very fast, I don't suggest the agi cheat as it is quite lame running around your enemies at a huge move speed  :twisted:, you move faster than a spirited spirit nolder horse (if that's the right name but the running speed is over that 50 I believe) , you can edit it to increase weapon prof. and all that jazz. There is no need to edit firearms as you won't be using them.

The trigger is tested and it won't crash your game/ cause any bugs (probably), any I was aware of anyways. I just found out you can put your str and agi and so on over 63 if you edit it in so no known bugs caused by that besides and extremely slow heal rate to get to that 1k hp limit lol. (mainly cause I didn't want the cheater achievement  :cool: )

3.42 numbers you'd add in for the troop cheat that you might want to use is.

28  Maiden_warder
170 hero adventeuerer
188 Nolder Noble
191 Nolder Maiden Ranger
133 Pendor Noble

Pendor Nobles were off by 1 in the 3.51 release so i don't know what the other ones are atm but they would have only changed by a few digits. You can find out by checking the troops.txt like I did to find those numbers in the first place. Note: That if you were to add anything under 100 (going down the list in troops.txt) you'd have to change the numbers to go 728 instead of the 834 it currently is.

This is in spoilers because of the epicness/lameness of these cheats. If they need to be clearified more feel free to pm me, if you pm over a month or so from this post I might not see it for a long long time depending if im still playing mount and blade as I go from game to game pretty quickly and starcraft 2 is what I mostly play (single player is that fun, neither is cheating I KNOW  :cry:) Sorry if I wasn't allow to post in here because its been 184 days since the last post but it's better to have the cheats in one spot than a million. Not just cheats everyone knows about to.  :razz:

Last note I know it's very long but this trigger can probably be used for more than just mount and blade warband and especially for more than just prophesy of pendor so if you want to use it for other mods just remember you have to look in the troops.txt and go down manually 1 by 1 counting the troops names until you find the ones you want, then finally add 1 of them to the cheat. If you actually know what that code says you could probably make more than one spawn troop trigger if you could change ctrl y to something else (for the new cheat and make another line for it) To be quite honest there's only a few numbers up there that change so it wouldn't be to hard to figure out which was Y and which was H.  Also the troop one says Theives guild troops are added so just check your party and you will see that you got the right troops. Gl Hf

Quick Note: If you want to test just the late game use ctrl ~ cheatmenu add some food for yourself, have no troops with you (so you don't get paused while you do the next step I.e you don't needa pay no hookas  :razz:) and infinite camp then use the trigger above to add troops for yourself. If you leave it at poor campaign ai I doubt 200 days in that anyone would have lost a castle  :cry: Good campaign ai you afk for 40 days and half a kingdom has been aten by 2-3 different kingdoms lol, it is quite interesting. Then you can just come in and be the hero you were meant to be. Pretty sure the trigger was made with python.  *changed the exp trigger to crtl + F so it didn't activate cheaters achievement* p.s.s I haven't actually tested this for other maps than pop but it may or may not work it wouldn't be hard to get it to work if you understood the trigger.

haha damn it was one page ahead of what I posted, at least I backed up the quote and all before I was punished before. Some things did go missing in the forge area that I had posted. You should click that link as it may be more updated (the quote link)

Don't know what you are looking for, but if you want to quick level companions or your own character, use ctrl-L with cheats enabled.  This will pretty much instantly level your targeted character.

Dusk Voyager said:
Why don't occult meddlers just keep it to PMs? I know I am one, but damn.

Dusk Voyager said:
It's not so much about "hiding" as keeping stuff away from other people who wouldn't want to use or come across it.

Because people have no will or guts in order to resist the urge to cheat according to you.

If people want to cheat, they will find their method one way or another and use it for their game.

Since cheating isn't really illegal i don't see your point for "keeping it on PMs". It's just unnecesarily redundant and meaningless.

So is crapping on your doormat.

Once you´ve acquired, extortet, revealed and shared as much understanding about the WB engine as Dusk Voyager - and quite a lot of other people too - you can tell him that his opinon about certain aspects of politeness like spoilers is redundant or meaningless.

Until then I´ll be greatly enjoying  putting a nice little  flag on top of the Precious Pile of Friendship on your doorstep.

noosers said:
So is crapping on your doormat.

...Excuse me?

noosers said:
Once you´ve acquired, extortet, revealed and shared as much understanding about the WB engine as Dusk Voyager

Alright, his knowledge of the engine is completely and totally lrrelevant to the comment here. I don't care if he is the damn developer of W&B, he simply can't come here and be like "Hey, discuss in PMs, you cheaters."

Also crapping on someones doorstep IS in fact illegal. So come here with your flag and i'll be waiting here with a baseball bat in order to respond to that friendship. Don't tell me what i am supposed to do, fool!

Keep it civil, lad - and don't call noosers a fool.

As for Dusk Voyager's request, it is damn well justified. This board is specifically dedicated to discussing the mod Prophesy of Pendor and the developers explicitly discourage meddling with the occult and publishing so-called submods.

Change the game to your very liking, but keep it private. By discussing these changes here you both show disrespect for the work (and blood, sweat and tears*) of the developers and misuse this particular board.

* Copyright by W.C.

iskar said:
Keep it civil, lad - and don't call noosers a fool.

As for Dusk Voyager's request, it is damn well justified. This board is specifically dedicated to discussing the mod Prophesy of Pendor and the developers explicitly discourage meddling with the occult and publishing so-called submods.

Change the game to your very liking, but keep it private. By discussing these changes here you both show disrespect for the work (and blood, sweat and tears*) of the developers and misuse this particular board.

* Copyright by W.C.

I really don't get it, but I'll just accept it for the sake of ending this stupid discussion.

At least you are not intending to take a dump on my doorstep, as that is apparently a civil thing to say to a stranger, am i right?

Back
Top Bottom