(Warband) Native Server scripters needed please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Greetings all.

I am in the middle of making a map for the Native version of Mount and Blade Warband.

The process of the map is coming on well and is coming to the stage of which I need to find the appropiate scripts to enable usable features/commands such as;
  • Teleporting script (For getting into building interiors using a "Door")
  • Ability for all players to open doors, not just a single faction
  • "X" amount of gold to be given to all players per 30mins - 1 Hour (Or so)
  • Usable commands such as; /eat /drink /shout /whisper /fish /equip /unequip /inventory /fish etc.

The server will also require some sort of inventory\storage to remember the "X" amount of gold, items, and location of the player.

I understand this is perhaps a big job to take on, and I shall update this post with more information\screenshots later on.
For the moment I am just looking to see if it is possible and an Idea of how much people will charge for this.

I have a server already to go for when things need to be tested.

There is still much more to do with the server, but I am working on it every day.

Any feedback/comments would be appreciated.

Thanks all.

Screenshots -----> http://imgur.com/a/hgIcK/all

Steam Page -----> http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791433428725

much of what are u asking is already on the mod Persistant World and most of it would also be very hard do add on a Native server, also, in-chat commands as you asked are impossible to do without WSE or sth similar afaik

Ikaguia said:
much of what are u asking is already on the mod Persistant World and most of it would also be very hard do add on a Native server, also, in-chat commands as you asked are impossible to do without WSE or sth similar afaik

True, I have heard these things.

A short while ago, there was a Native server called "Warband Roleplay server" which was also at one point "Swadian Roleplay" so I know it is at least possible.

I might look into converting the server for the Persistent world mod, but I was hoping to keep it simple for the users so that they did not have to download anything.
I have sent a couple of E-mails around to people from the previous server asking for assistance \ the right person to speak to about their scripts.

Thanks for your reply :smile:

Alloo said:
Making a map and asking people to do the scripts for you won't really work.
But if you don't try you'll never find out.
I've already got some scripts I can implement onto the server, it's just not my strongest area, the scripts (or something similar) have been made before on a previous Native WB server of which has now stopped running.
I'm sure there are some people who can script with such ease who wouldn't mind making a bit of money for it. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom