Prestige Cost and female Knights

Users who are viewing this thread

PPP

Recruit
I have a question about prestige cost of Honor Troops. I've read somewhere that minimum is 2 and maximum 25. I have 197 honor and costs are 31 prstige for Knight and 12 for Sergeant. In "Reports" section it's written - Base prestige cost of Honor troops: 25. Sholdn't be it lower with my Honor?

And one more question. Is it possible to create Order with female knights or sergeants without taking Fierdsvain culture?

Dusk Voyager said:
You can't create a female CKO from scratch otherwise, but you can make do with KotF or LVs.

Thank you for your response. And what about prestige cost? In patch notes there is formula (250-Honor)/10. In my game it seems like I had 0 Honor, not ~200.

PPP said:
I have a question about prestige cost of Honor Troops. I've read somewhere that minimum is 2 and maximum 25. I have 197 honor and costs are 31 prstige for Knight and 12 for Sergeant. In "Reports" section it's written - Base prestige cost of Honor troops: 25. Sholdn't be it lower with my Honor?

I think those costs have changed over time.  Minimum costs in 3.1160 are 10 for knights and 7 for sergeants, which is what I'm getting at 346 Honor.

PPP said:
And one more question. Is it possible to create Order with female knights or sergeants without taking Fierdsvain culture?

Order of the Falcon (Knights and Talons) is the only decent option that doesn't require Fierdsvain.  Lady Valkyries are upgraded from Fierdsvain noble women which are hard to come by without having Fierdsvain culture.

It's actually calculated as (450-honor)/10 clamped between 10 and 46 on the reports page.

PS.
for your CKO:    knight cost = (450-honor)*125/1000
                        sarge cost = (280-honor)*125/800

KotF and SLCs:  knight cost = (450-honor)*(125/100)*(200- relation with the order)/2000
                        sarge cost = (280-honor)*(200- rel'n)/1600

EIs, KotRC, KotE: knight cost = (450-honor)*(200- rel'n)/2000
                        sarge cost = (280-honor)*(125/100)*(200- rel'n)/1600

others:              knight cost = (450-honor)*(200- rel'n)/2000
                        sarge cost = (280-honor)*(200- rel'n)/1600

Sleeeves said:
PPP said:

I think those costs have changed over time.  Minimum costs in 3.1160 are 10 for knights and 7 for sergeants, which is what I'm getting at 346 Honor.

PPP said:

Order of the Falcon (Knights and Talons) is the only decent option that doesn't require Fierdsvain.  Lady Valkyries are upgraded from Fierdsvain noble women which are hard to come by without having Fierdsvain culture.

Lady Valks just come from maiden cavalry. They're not too hard to come by. You just need to make a point of rescuing all the peasent women.

Yes, but it's different from, say, speeding up your CKO's training and equipment in that the latter is not a cheat, but a tweak that makes it useful before the end-game according to many people. I'm not necessarily saying they're right, but the fact that a lot of people PMing me about it have never asked me for anything else like that shows they really stick to what they say. No offense intended.

Back
Top Bottom