Something that maybe could help, just an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hm well i thought about the reason, why this mod which is really fun and really differing concerning factions and by that, play-styles, doesn't get swarmed with players that take a look at it.
I discovered this mod accidentally myself. Have you ever thought about changing the name to something starting with "Persistent..." or are there any problems with name rights.
Because if people see something they know in the server list they maybe get curious about it. As a guy who has to do with history in his job as well as in his free time i like the name "roma oritur" but its just no use if the mod would be dying right now just because of people who dont know anything about it.

Maybe you could think about that, im just trying to help, would really love to see more people online =)

Cheers Alfons_Pagojus

I used to play this at the start tho I found a really ****ty community and I decided to leave this mod. Gonna download it again now and see if something is changed expecially cause I love Rome.

Gab-AG. said:
I used to play this at the start tho I found a really ****ty community and I decided to leave this mod. Gonna download it again now and see if something is changed expecially cause I love Rome.

Unfortunately there arent even any servers up anymore, although a little bird told me there will be a new version released soon.

gedizz said:
Gab-AG. said:

Unfortunately there arent even any servers up anymore, although a little bird told me there will be a new version released soon.
hopefully...i would like to return to this good mod;|

this mod was ran by a bunch of tyrants.... i offered my help in creating smaller scene maps for small populations because the mod neever actually seen a steady 100 people on avg, so i suggested a smaller map rather than the gigantic one they had so people would run into each other more often...check out my rome vs gaul map... i have a fast pace play style that i think would really bring in the populations by the boat load... BUT of course the admin team didnt even want to hear let along take a look at the map or style and instead claimed that i was trying to take over and "that i wasnt the boss"....wtf im just trying to help grow the community... but now a person named gedizz is willing to take a go at the scene i created so this may change things. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom