Some Late Game Questions (Owning Multiple Lands)

Users who are viewing this thread

Adrale said:
I was watching you lp. In episode 4 you stopped at a village to buy food for your men. You bought some dried meat and dates. I guess you forgot but it just made me giggle. Imagining your men all hungry with an inedible trade item as "food" hehehe

Ah yes, learning curve. Still fun and entertaining, but after about episode 20 I'm fully on board with the mechanics and get into my swing.

A bit more of a technical question than a gameplay question, but the manor-spawned "angry band of alcoholics". I don't really like that name, but I can't find them in the troops.csv or the other files where you can name units/factions/companions.

I can't find them anywhere actually. Does anyone know where in the files I can go to rename them to something that is more historically accurate or even just cooler?

Thanks!

Marcus

MarcusAureliusLP said:
A bit more of a technical question than a gameplay question, but the manor-spawned "angry band of alcoholics". I don't really like that name, but I can't find them in the troops.csv or the other files where you can name units/factions/companions.

But that one is historically correct! Tho you can probably change the name in strings.txt, located in the main mods folder.

I just did a search of strings. The manor stuff is all at the bottom but it's more conversations between you and NPC's. It's ok. Thanks for trying to help. Angry band of alcoholics should be fine :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom