Sound problem on Floris Basic 2.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I have got Warband version 1.158 and yesterday I downloaded Floris Basic 2.4 via Nexus, everything looks perfect except for one thing, when I travel in the world map what should be a gallop sound from a horse comes out as another kind of sound, a sharp annoying one. I don't know if this is the right place to seek help about this but my sound card is working perfectly well and I have tested different variations of the sound.txt file and they all fix the issue and let me again hear the horse sound from travelling through the map. So what's wrong with the one that comes with Floris Basic 2.4? Can I use the sounds.txt file from the Native without any sort of conflict with the other modifications provided by Floris Basic 2.4, such as new weapons and new horses? Thanks in advance.

You can probably copy the proper lines from the Native sounds.txt but don't replace the entire file. It might mess stuff up. Just look for the ones with the horse sounds.

I'll try that and get back to you.

Edit: So, now I got these metallic sounds as if someone was being hit as I travel. Something is not matching up.

Back
Top Bottom