What is the best unit in game and any good quests

Users who are viewing this thread

While we're discussing the wyvern quest, I've encountered a problem I haven't seen reported yet, and I'm wondering if anyone can help a brother out. After I receive the quest to kill Coconut, I go to Freising. An army of 100, which I assume is led by Kakuna because of its blue font, is directly on top of Freising's map icon. I can't click on Columbus because Freising is in the way. I've tried starting new games, and this problem is always present.

Hylaeus said:
While we're discussing the wyvern quest, I've encountered a problem I haven't seen reported yet, and I'm wondering if anyone can help a brother out. After I receive the quest to kill Coconut, I go to Freising. An army of 100, which I assume is led by Kakuna because of its blue font, is directly on top of Freising's map icon. I can't click on Columbus because Freising is in the way. I've tried starting new games, and this problem is always present.

You're not my brother but i will try and help you out:

You can either zoom in as much as you can and try to find the sweet spot which lets you click on Kunika or you can persuade another warband into following you in a way that it remains standing on that spot, why? because that way when you click the general area it'll pop up the tiny menu which lets you select who do you want to click, that menu which appears when there are several parties on the same spot.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: So, based on your post i decided to look at my game to see if he was in the same situation and, what do you know? HE IS!!!

mb27_zpsf155f78f.jpg

No wonder i could not find it!

EDIT2: To answer the question, again:

Just wait until village farmers spawn from the town and then it'll let you click on Kunika.

mb28_zpsfd864d1c.jpg

that happened to me in 0.6 when i did that quest

lucky i had my own kingdom and i got some mercs to follow me and do what darkomegamk2 said  :mrgreen:

Modder223 said:
Is it even possible to recruit red immortals and bluewood nobles? if so how?

I don't know about Red Immortals, but Bluewood Nobles can not only be hunted and recruited, but a quest also gives you 50 and the lesser bluewood troops turn into bluewood nobles with enough training. (0.71 gave them rank ups)

Lord of Shadows said:
You can only get Red Immortals if you capture them and ask them to join you.

I tried doing that via the party menu and they ALWAYS refuse.

Didn't try it with the camp menu thought.

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Lord of Shadows said:
You can only get Red Immortals if you capture them and ask them to join you.

I tried doing that via the party menu and they ALWAYS refuse.

Didn't try it with the camp menu thought.

it takes a lot of time to get even 1 to join you, that said you need quite some points into Persuasion - because of their high level...

They're not worth it since there are very few in the game (up to 40 or so). Any top tier infantry (Kingsmen, Maccavian northguards, Valahir stuff) can perform as well as them in the cost/efficiency ratio, and they're recruitable.

Yber said:
They're not worth it

I object!  :evil:
They are totally worth it!
What can be cooler than getting some ultra-rare top-tier uber-troops called Red Immortals, putting them into the garrison of your capital town and then enjoying the feeling of having your fief protected by the best of the best? :wink:

Elvarie.

THAT'S ALL THAT THERE IS TO BE SAID.

Lol.

I prefer 60 kingsmen over 40 inmortals.

Yber said:
They're not worth it since there are very few in the game (up to 40 or so). Any top tier infantry (Kingsmen, Maccavian northguards, Valahir stuff) can perform as well as them in the cost/efficiency ratio, and they're recruitable.

Northguards and kingsmen are no match for immortals 1vs1 . They are named "Immortals" for some reason . The only infantry capable of possibly defeating RI are perisno runed knight(some are dismounted) and vlahar berserker.

Look again. I ain't talking about 1 v 1. 2 kingsmen will kill 1 inmortal more than 50% of the time.

I'm talking about efficiency, not sheer 1 vs 1 stats.

Yber said:
Look again. I ain't talking about 1 v 1. 2 kingsmen will kill 1 inmortal more than 50% of the time.

I guess the point of this is that it's easier to acquire any high tier melee infantry.

While Immortals seem very good, they suffer from the Bluewood Noble syndrome in which you only get a few of them at one time.

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Yber said:

I guess the point of this is that it's easier to acquire any high tier melee infantry.

While Immortals seem very good, they suffer from the Bluewood Noble syndrome in which you only get a few of them at one time.

I say they are completely worth their price and rarity . Just garrison them in your capital and see who breach your defensive wall.  As for kingsmen they are easily available and should be used in normal battles.

Kingsmen easily available? LOL they're as hard to get as Redwood Rangers.

(In fact harder)

Any unit at level 30 and higher is a pain to train...expect recruiting them from prisoners to be the only way in the early game to get them.

Back
Top Bottom