Perisno Forum Bots

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Brutus said:
I see Michadr online in the Perisno forum surveying 940 pages of bot posts.

Edit: after half an hour he's down to 901 pages of bot posts.
I think he made it worse now the bots are spamming every board and after 3 hours hes banned 300 bots which 100 new bots have already registered and was down to like 850 pages on off-topic and now its back up to 887 pages

Sadly, if no action has been taken yet to prohibit the bots from registering, banning the bot created accounts manually will be like painting the forth bridge by hand with a one inch paint brush.

It makes me sick that his kind of pollution exists on the internet these days, someone should create a bot killer.  :evil:

Gone for a week a the world goes to ... whatever. Anyway, I have taken measures and so far no new bots have be able to sign up. I may accidentally remove user accounts aswell in my mass removal so let me know if you account was deleted.

regards
- Michadr

Michadr said:
Gone for a week a the world goes to ... whatever. Anyway, I have taken measures and so far no new bots have be able to sign up. I may accidentally remove user accounts aswell in my mass removal so let me know if you account was deleted.

regards
- Michadr
#BlameMichadr for deleting actual accounts  :wink:

Dusk Voyager said:
I wish good luck to you.
I'll need it.. and lots of time :smile:

Alfredthegreat said:
Did you ban alfredthegreat :shock:, I tried to get on but it said that it didn't exist.
Try making a new account.

Well so far I'll plunged the number of bots from 1,100+ to a little under 650, and I've been at it for close to 6 hours.

Poxtops said:
Crusader Michard is your new name. Keep sending the beasts to Dark abyss.
Not sure what to make of that :smile: but thank you nonetheless.
More good news, there are less then 250 bots remaining. I took some new measures so bots can't get on the forum, but this may also prevent some users from sighing up etc. if you are experiencing any problems just post here and I shall help in any way I can.

Michadr said:
Poxtops said:
More good news, there are less then 250 bots remaining. I took some new measures so bots can't get on the forum, but this may also prevent some users from sighing up etc. if you are experiencing any problems just post here and I shall help in any way I can.
I am getting stuck on the final capcha, it said to make it vertically, I clicked on it, hit every key, but it still goes in the same direction. When I click on it, it didn't do anything. I tried to drag it, But it acts as if it is a picture.

Alfredthegreat said:
Michadr said:
Poxtops said:
I am getting stuck on the final capcha, it said to make it vertically, I clicked on it, hit every key, but it still goes in the same direction. When I click on it, it didn't do anything. I tried to drag it, But it acts as if it is a picture.
Ahh. I see what you mean. I am still trying to figure out how to disable that :razz:

Good news! I finally removed all the bots (For now) from the Perisno forum. All new members will not be able to sign up without a hitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom