racismo y abuso de admin

Users who are viewing this thread

Conrack

Recruit
es indignante que en los servers como evora,nexus,legacy etc sean racistas i por ser españoles nos baneen i nos insulten es demigrante de echo ya e hablado con el soporte de steam español i claramente se tiene q actuar en contra de este racismo directo acia la comunidad hispana o latina  por favor un poco de humildad somos el 3 idioma mas hablado del mundo respeten un poco i no sean racistas el racismo es de la epoca de franco hitler etc evolucionad un poco i no abuseis tanto o se tomaran cartas en el asunto i puede q sean judiciales atentamente juan carlos portavoz oficial de clanes hispano-latinos muchas gracias i agan algo con este abuso por parte de los servders del persistent wold

is outrageous that the servers as evora, nexus, etc are racist legacy i baneen us for being Spanish is demigrante i insult us and in fact already spoken with the Spanish steam support i clearly

Yeah, I still don't understand it :/

Well, i've been talking Italian on this new server Evora_PW for the entire afternoon with some friends, and nobody's told me anything  :shock: . But if the official server language is English, i suppose that's a rule too and it ought to be respected.

He's mad that all of these servers are banning him be cause he is Spanish.  He's already talked to Spanish steam support guys, watch out!

Pro-Tip, if the serve rules state speak English, speak English.

I wonder why i haven't been banned then  :roll:

Just because you are spanish doesn't mean you are going to be banned, it is usually the result of breaking a server rule that causes this. If the server's main language is english its your best bet to speak english in global and save any other languages for local chat

What do you expect of an account that has 1 post and is an instant complaint on the forum in a specific board?

there was 6 minutes between its registration and this thread as well

Conrack said:
evolucionad un poco i no abuseis tanto o se tomaran cartas en el asunto i puede q sean judiciales atentamente juan carlos portavoz oficial de clanes hispano-latinos muchas gracias i agan algo con este abuso por parte de los servders del persistent wold
:mrgreen:
La verdad no se si tu reclamo es justificado o no pero por lo menos lo hubieras escrito correctamente amiwo, o en Inglés por lo menos para que la mayoria de la gente entienda.
It's outrageous that in servers like evora,nexus,legacy etc... people are racist and they ban and insult us for being spanish, it's degrading, in fact I have already spoken with the spanish Steam support and clearly something has to be done against this direct racism against the Spanish or Latin community.
Please have some humbleness, we are the 3rd most spoken language in the world, have some respect and don't be racist, racism is from the time of Hitler and Franco, evolve a little and don't abuse so much, or action will be taken and it might be legal.
-With kind regards Juan Carlos, official spokesman of Hispanic-Latin clans.
Thanks a lot and do something with this abuse from the servers of Persistent World.

Back
Top Bottom