MP Native New Persistent Age- Revived!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the new version of Persistent Age!

I am happy to present to you the new version of Persistent Age. It is being revived and worked on as we speak. You can join the steam group in the link below titled "Steam Page". Maestro will no longer be the server owner, I, Roy1012, will be the server owner.

Steam Page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PARevivalProject
Our Website: http://Pa-official.com
Our Teamspeak: 195.154.6.185:20003

About Persistent Age

Persistent Age is a mod for Mount and Blade Warband. It is very much like Persistent World and based on its module system, however, has many more features and things to do. It has more than 250 new armors and weapons (We will most likely be adding some more weapons since the last time it was up). It has 10 new classes, such as Horse archer, Marksmen, deserter, etc. There are new kinds of foods to make, such as apple pie, apple juice, etc. We will also have a completely new set of rules distinct from the old ones.

Changes in this new version (Changelog):
1. Fixed and Stable Bank Scripts and Saving Scripts
2. Fixed prices on items/weapons (especially that 100K crown)
3. Fixes for class prices (eg. horse archer was 16K)
4. New, Fresh admin team with some hand picked good old admins.

About the Project

The Project is still in its infancy. We plan to be done by the last week of September. The Planned release date is the September 27th at 12 pm EST and 5 pm GMT (17:00 GMT). We plan to have a forum up in the next week, and beta testing in two weeks. We will do thorough testing of the mod before releasing it, so if there is a problem the release date will be pushed back a couple days. We don't want to release a crappy mod with problems in it. What you can do to help is to join the steam group, invite your friends, and if you want to, donate. We need money for working and stable scripts, as well as a server. We have collected about half of the funds, but we still need some more.

Special thanks to Artem Ronin (Nick: Brilliant_Games) for developing the mod.

Pictures

63BAFD2E7083AA79DE482EAB26C0A27ED8148DBB
jsX6ya7.jpg
k4fdRIB.jpg
YbCxeh0.jpg
45wQu9r.jpg
L6DmHGA.jpg
fS1ptdD.jpg
uMukdNn.jpg
M3LZ64X.jpg
wwVjyGM.jpg

Final Note
Thank you for taking the time to read this! If you have any questions, concerns, would like to donate, or just talk, add me on steam: 1stIR_Roy1012 (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065822112). I am on for a majority of the day, weekends and weekdays. Thank you for taking the time to read this! Hopefully Persistent Age will be revived and better than ever!

It's nice to see this mod revived, I hope it works out this time...

What do you guys think of a new map? Suggestions? Areas of interest? A bigger map, or a smaller map with more detail? New factions, such as a Scottish, Greek or Spanish based faction, or keep the old ones? What do you guys think should be in the new map? A new more detailed Europe, or two different specialized maps of Western and Eastern Europe? Your thoughts are welcome.

roy1012 said:
What do you guys think of a new map? Suggestions? Areas of interest? A bigger map, or a smaller map with more detail? New factions, such as a Scottish, Greek or Spanish based faction, or keep the old ones? What do you guys think should be in the new map? A new more detailed Europe, or two different specialized maps of Western and Eastern Europe? Your thoughts are welcome.
Europe map cant be more detailed because it is too big with a lot of stuff and more stuff cause low fps.
I would like to see some western or eastern europe map. Warbands´ map sizes are too small to make full europe.

Idea:Change the way lances work. Do not have any heavy,norm or light lances. Just have 2 different versions of the great lance, one cheaper and much weaker. This way cavalry won't be so couch happy because using a lance will make you extremely vulnerable when on foot.

Alternatively make lances breakable.

So what if they do? At least they won't be super pissed when one man rides around on a courser for hours on end couching people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom