Your opinion on the new realms

Users who are viewing this thread

I guess it can be useful for everyone (specially people like me who have not tried the new set of troops yet.)

Now that the falcons and dwarves have been added, what do you think of them? How do their troops compare with the rest of Perisno?

well i played a bit with the Falcon Troops, lets us say they are more Op than the elvarie imo ^_^

bows and blunt weapons + fast horses = deadly combo  :mrgreen:

And dwarfs are OP defenders - entire dwarf can hide behind the wall, so you hardly can shoot them and in close combat... 500 dwarwen defenders (mostly t2-t4) slaughtered my 280 elites to pieces (only 110 dead, 50+ wounded on their side) when i tried to capture their capital.

Alex the Seeker said:
well i played a bit with the Falcon Troops, lets us say they are more Op than the elvarie imo ^_^

You gotta commend a nation which can afford their whole military to be on horse. A soldier, a horse.

T.L.S. said:
And dwarfs are OP defenders - entire dwarf can hide behind the wall, so you hardly can shoot them and in close combat... 500 dwarwen defenders (mostly t2-t4) slaughtered my 280 elites to pieces (only 110 dead, 50+ wounded on their side) when i tried to capture their capital.

I guess the midget's talent is that they are supposed to be slow and tanky.

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Alex the Seeker said:

You gotta commend a nation which can afford their whole military to be on horse. A soldier, a horse.

T.L.S. said:

I guess the midget's talent is that they are supposed to be slow and tanky.

yeah but in turn the Falcons have 2 only 2 cities, even tho they have strong troops, they are considerably fewer than the rest ^_^

Only 1 city and few castles but have you seen their lords? Every single one of them have like 200+ troops  more over they have very safe starting position unlike tolranina .

Love the Falcons, I wish they don't have to be nerfed :sad: Well, I haven't really tried with the dwarfs, but they are suppose to be good for siege defense, and not too good at field battles.

Falcon: Judging by their story and lore, they seem to be the "good guys" here who just want peace and only go to war as a prevention to obvious conflicts bound to happen.

In-game I really like them, only thing that makes me a bit disappointed is the fact that their troops look like they just got some random equipment out of each faction and then told their soldiers to wear it, their gear looks too random and not standard enough for an army, Viking helmet with elven shield and plate armor... etc.. etc...

Dwarves: ****ing midgets always tanking my arrows, they look really cool though.

LukeFerreira said:
Falcon: Judging by their story and lore, they seem to be the "good guys" here who just want peace and only go to war as a prevention to obvious conflicts bound to happen.

In-game I really like them, only thing that makes me a bit disappointed is the fact that their troops look like they just got some random equipment out of each faction and then told their soldiers to wear it, their gear looks too random and not standard enough for an army, Viking helmet with elven shield and plate armor... etc.. etc...

Dwarves: ******** midgets always tanking my arrows, they look really cool though.

i think the falcons equipment is intended since aparently they are supposed to be derived from all factions based on their lore  :mrgreen:

LukeFerreira said:

Decided to read their lore after reading your post, and i guess that explains why the falcons have many "Upstanding" and "Good natured" lord proportionally to other factions.

It actually makes it a prime target for player kingdom, hehe.

i find the dwarfs kind of useless... with the buffs of all other armor except the warven ones and the crappy equipment they have the only place they have a chance is in siege defences and even there they get slaughtered by good attacking forces and lets be honest... everyone is good at defending cities kind of and they arent even the best at it.
The falcons though are pretty op as the bandit parties around them are all highclass and they get LOTS of prisoners. In the new version a mix of charisma and agility (prisoner management and looting) seems to be hardcore imballanced... I was at around 700k gold after 100 days without a problem and just trying out some stuff...  and the biggest problem i still had was finding merchants with enough gold to actually buy my 7k worth (some of them) looted items i got ^^

Killburn said:
i find the dwarfs kind of useless... with the buffs of all other armor except the warven ones and the crappy equipment they have the only place they have a chance is in siege defences and even there they get slaughtered by good attacking forces and lets be honest... everyone is good at defending cities kind of and they arent even the best at it.
The falcons though are pretty op as the bandit parties around them are all highclass and they get LOTS of prisoners. In the new version a mix of charisma and agility (prisoner management and looting) seems to be hardcore imballanced... I was at around 700k gold after 100 days without a problem and just trying out some stuff...  and the biggest problem i still had was finding merchants with enough gold to actually buy my 7k worth (some of them) looted items i got ^^

pretty sure dwarves will get a bump and falcons will get nerfed
As it stands dwarves are a bit useless, their only real advantage is that they are a smaller target.

habeo123 said:
For now they're all at experimental state.  Falcon is the problem right now because it makes everything simply too easy.
Just make them AGI-based and problem solved... Cavalry with low hp become unable to f1-f3 rushes without tactics.

i find the probem with the falcon units is that the recruits are allready pretty strong making it easy to defeat the lowlvl bandits with allmost no casualties.
and the even bigger problem is the windumann troop route the tier 3 units allready have  very strong armor and even worse they allready use the god of amber mace. Blunt damage allready has the highest armor penetration then the mace also has very good stats additionally. and with the horse speed buff and their very strong shields they can also crush bluewood troops with around 30 members starting at the point of around 15 bearwesmann(or however they are spelled exactly).
i even crushed onishi while being outmanned 2 to 1 while i oly had 1 bearshwald around 15 frod bear and allmost 30 bearsmann i myself went an agi/char routein this playthrough so i actually got knocked out after killing two from being stupid and getting stuck so my troops did 100% of the work^^
and no i didnt use any tactics i just charged them in^^

Dwarves should get more stronger armor + more athletic skills  . Their current armor is horrible.

Falcon should have light fast horses with light armor.

Back
Top Bottom