Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Quintillius said:
Thanks for the reports!

1.So i'm playing with a fresh save, and i check the inventory of the noble knights as soon as i add them to the party, this:
2cogbMQ.png
I also went through the previously mentioned steps i did in my previous reply, and encountered the (exact) same problems.

2. I also encountered this error on clicking "Finish construction" in Castle Construction menu when i'm 1. A vassal. 2. Not a king of any kingdom, or vassal.
RUNIqB6.png

3. Plus i'm getting this error whenever the "Weekly Kingdom Budget" is being processed (not the weekly personal budget):
EPFTreD.png

4. Plus when i select "Rename castle" in my stone castle menu, and i name it to anything, this menu comes up again:
zYTB3lZ.png
As you can see, "Donnie" castle is the new name for the castle, and the castle is named Donnie thereafter, just pointing out that this menu isn't expected to return and it might be gamebreaking, the garrison is unchanged and recruitment days are unaffected.
Also, when clicking "Finish Construction" here, i get the same error as mention in point 2, (including the part of increment of 100 prestige, so, infinite prestige).
Now i doubt this is happening because all my skills are at 10 and my prestige counts up to 5000+.

5. Tavern Townsmen still standing like the way they were born:
lhvbk4d.png

I've redownloaded and reinstalled M&B WB 1.158 and did the same with nova, still encountering the same problems.

As for the last point, I encountered the same, but only after installing the two hotfixes. With a clean 2.01 installation without hotfixes (mission_templates and scripts) they were neatly seated on their chairs.

Another note: When you join a faction as a merc it still elevates you to nobility, notifying you that you have been awarded the title of " ", i.e. empty string. I guess this should have been restricted to joining a faction as a vassal.
Although the title is empty it still shows the lowest rank-coronet over my banner and there's a name issue, where, when I introduce myself to lords, it says "Sarranid Sultanate" instead of my rank and name in the first and third options. (The one with "at you service" and just the name, not the title, is fine.)

Addendum: The firearms dealer equips one weapon himself such that it cannot be bought.

iskar said:
As for the last point, I encountered the same, but only after installing the two hotfixes. With a clean 2.01 installation without hotfixes (mission_templates and scripts) they were neatly seated on their chairs.

Damn you're right, i replaced the hotfixes with originals and they're enjoying their mead. Idk why it didnt work last time when i didn't add the hotfixes.

The tradepost in the colony scene has an inflated, not-to-scale collision box that prevents you from going anywhere near it.

Hunting deer gives an infinite cascade of error messages saying:
mb3_zpsdla3vfdj.jpg

The Turghun horde has two castles, Distar and Bardaq, both of which have ~3300 men garrison, making them unsiegable by the AI.

When i updated the game to 2.01 all of your additions (structures like beacons great aqueduct etc.) dissappeared and after a while i realized that the lords were running around carrying them all over the map,so i deleted the mod and reinstalled it but this time i didn't update it to 2.01 i loaded my save and this time only kings were running around carrying structures (aqueduct and the beacons were in their place)

ss here : www. postimg .org/image/fhs9g931d/

Quintillius said:
It is only for that single meeting :wink:.
Well, then it is useless cause the moment you move they catch you, should be a 10 seconds timer when they are netural to you...

Found more bugs:
1. When I get an invitation from a king to pledge loyalty it makes pledging impossible, the dialouge option disappears and I can only tell him that I can't do the quest he gave me.
2. When I die in a middle of a battle and my units win alone I don't get the 'You win' massage and I have to retreat, normally it doesn't matter but in defending villages it makes me lose the village.
3. When harvesting in my farm I get a massage congratulating me for my first colony, EVERY SINGLE GRAIN. It's really annoying.
4. Not sure if a bug but the flag holding dudes are useless, maybe making them draw a blade when an enemy is close? They just rushing without the abillity to fight back, and there is so many of them.

And can I reverse a bad trait I got? The +10% upkeep is really something I rather not have. I'm not a coward just cautious.

I know I'm not the developer, but I might know the answer to a few or all :smile:

1) http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,332584.0.html
2) It's a problem with that specific mod (which is probably integrated here as well). It's present in every single mod I've played, that includes it.
3) I actually welcomed those messages, since they dissapeared pretty fast and I needed about 7-8 of them to read everything and understand it. Might be a feature :smile:
4) You can disable flagbearers in options.

Yes, you can reverse a trait as far as I know. Just as you can "decrease" a good trait when you get a bad trait and you already have the exact one, but good.

PS: 87,4% sure of all the above :grin:

TommyS said:
I know I'm not the developer, but I might know the answer to a few or all :smile:

1) http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,332584.0.html
2) It's a problem with that specific mod (which is probably integrated here as well). It's present in every single mod I've played, that includes it.
3) I actually welcomed those messages, since they dissapeared pretty fast and I needed about 7-8 of them to read everything and understand it. Might be a feature :smile:
4) You can disable flagbearers in options.

Yes, you can reverse a trait as far as I know. Just as you can "decrease" a good trait when you get a bad trait and you already have the exact one, but good.

PS: 87,4% sure of all the above :grin:

1) Oh, so only at aristocrat I can become a vessal? Then why do I get Invitations, if it's killing my reputation with them? Overlooked?
2) Did not happen to me in Prophesy of Pendor, weird.
3) Well you can read it at the Q -> one of the two right ones.
4) I know but I love the idea of Flags and I find it hard to belive that in real life they fought with the flag, pretty sure they had swords or their weapon of choice.

Good day

I don't know if anyone is experiencing this problem but i noticed these problems during gameplay

(1) some of my companions doesn't hold any weapons even though i gave them. particularly swords. but other weapons are quite okay.
(2) I noticed this (!) Kingdoms end . is there a fix for this
(3) when I own a kingdom. I experienced some error messages coming out every week. particularly during tax collection etc
(4) when I customize my own troops since I own my kingdom. i noticed these invalid item when i try to customize them.
(5) when I customized my sharpshooters and crossbowmen. I gave them a siege crossbow. steel bolts. and a sword and a heraldic armor, but when I went into battle. some of them have their weapons equipped but the rest don't. I don't know if there is a bug or something is wrong.
(6) there is a bad problem when in terms of formation. I noticed that my infantry won't position themselves behind the archers. and my cavalry always position them selves sometimes in front of the archers and sometimes in the ranks of my infantry.
(7) another problem is that during a siege. when i defend my city or castle. none of my archers wont stay still. they keep on moving towards the ground below. including my infantry. the way they position them selves during open field battle. I just can't seem to tell them to stand still.

but the rest they are all good. the best mod ever.

Not sure if bug or somerhing other:

I guess my savegame is broken
Its arround day 60 and the game freezes on the map, NOT in battle after 2 seconds. Everytime.
There is no runtime error. i have to end the warband process in the task manager in order to proceed

what i aldready tried:

adjust vm
start windowed
used savegme copy
used directx 7

any ideas?

Davilesh said:
Not sure if bug or somerhing other:

I guess my savegame is broken
Its arround day 60 and the game freezes on the map, NOT in battle after 2 seconds. Everytime.
There is no runtime error. i have to end the warband process in the task manager in order to proceed

what i aldready tried:

adjust vm
start windowed
used savegme copy
used directx 7

any ideas?

I also have this issue, have tried multiple actions but to no avail. It's happened with two save games both around 60 days in.

My game just started freezing too. Realistic saving, and every single time I reload and travel a certain distance on the map the game freezes. I'm over 100 days in, though.

howloon said:
My game just started freezing too. Realistic saving, and every single time I reload and travel a certain distance on the map the game freezes. I'm over 100 days in, though.

Sounds like it's trying to autosave during a heavy load... best bet is to use a save editor and change it from realistic to the other method...

Arctic_Howler said:
howloon said:

Sounds like it's trying to autosave during a heavy load... best bet is to use a save editor and change it from realistic to the other method...

That would be great, but this mod isn't the most stable of things and happens to crash very frequently therefore it's always great to have it saved every time you visit somewhere or advance a day. 

I changed the save type but that doesn't solve the problem. The game freezes and has to be shut down every single time I load the save after a short amount of time passes on the map, whether I'm traveling or if I wait in town.

howloon said:
I changed the save type but that doesn't solve the problem. The game freezes and has to be shut down every single time I load the save after a short amount of time passes on the map, whether I'm traveling or if I wait in town.

I have the same problem? Any fix? It is very annoying and I am enjoying the mod so far too much and want to play again as soon as possible :sad:

I am having a problem with colony housing. My first colony everything worked out fine, but I tried settling two more islands and I cant seem to build a shack. When I press the shack to build it I get forwarded to Stage II building menu. There I can actually build everything, except the stage two housing.

Back
Top Bottom