Land owners feature(Guide to riches)

Users who are viewing this thread

Naves Blade

Veteran
Well I think it might help some people with this new unique feature Of money lending and land owner. I am trying to figure out how to receive more profit and with cities that are most suitable for this.

2n6rs54.jpg

The first option let you buy already prepared land or the land proportional to the town population. It varies from town to town. Population depends on war and trade .

The second option allows you to prepare a land for future immigrants . If you buy too much of uncultivated land you will lose money and there is no guarantee that population of the town will increase.

fdecrm.jpg

You can see all details about land owner feature in Report>>Financial Report

If you have bought some land already the income may differ from town to town . I have 25 acres of land in Reichberg and Galwe but the first give me more income than than the latter.

That means galwe have rich prosperity and Reichberg poor so prosperity have huge impact upon land. The max money per acre is 150 if a town have 100 prosperity. Also income depends upon population and population depends upon prosperity. The more population is there the more acre of lands will be available. Right now the max population is 10000 and 50 uncultivated land so with max population and prosperity it will yield 7500 aurums every two weeks. 

----------------------------------------------------

Some Towns change prosperity more quickly than others due to war and the position which allow them to receive more caravans and trade. For instance towns located far away from center of war or on the edges of map may have stable growing population but that also means that they will receive less caravans due to huge distance (Raw products town may have positive impact).

So for instance if you buy 50 acres of land in very rich town with huge population you will receive a hefty 7500 denars every fortnight . If you buy additional unprepared land that exceed the current population you will lose 50 denars a week due to maintenance.

This all make landowners the best way for getting steady income , almost twice better than buying dye work enterprises.

Best towns for land Owners right now.
Bulgan and desolk (sometimes matriya too) are mostly very prosperous in most of games with population max or touching the max. So if you buy 50 lands in each of them you will receive 15k per two weeks and buying the land will cost you about 100k
------------------------------------------------------------------

The above Information may not be 100% accurate so if you know something additional or if you know best stable town for landowners ,let us all know. And sorry for poor english  :roll:

Click spoiler for quick money exploit  :mrgreen:
First go to falcon lands and start recruiting some troops from there. Once you reach about 50 mid-high tier go to Reichberg and take the dragon priestess quest. After completing the first part , start hunting sectarian priests with or without the help of nearby lords and in no time you will capture alot of them (Secterian priests keep spawning even after the quest line is completed). Turn them over for cash in reichberg. This way you can avoid the nasty prisoner disappearing bug but aslo get cavalier lance which sells for 1000 and some plate gloves which sells for 400. Buy acres of land with this money in every town and sit and watch your cash flow like greedy fat noble :lol:

By now you all must be aware with desolk town and its famous slaver army. If you have a few falcons/hakkon knights or companion with blunt weapons farm the area for those slavers and sandcrawlers (sells for 400) . Invest the money in landowners in nearby towns of desolk because with your efforts in cleaning the area from hostile parties will increase prosperity and population. This way will provide you with steady but long lasting income. 

This way requires a lot of patience ,luck and fast fingers but with good luck will yield you with thousand of money in no time. TO start you need to find mystic merchant in town . Now hold ctrl+LMB to buy items (Note: buy items that have low value of around 500-1000) Buy item and if you are lucky you will get masterwork,tempered,lordly,reinforced , champion or spirited type of items which sells for very hefty price. In case if you have bad luck and get rusty or bent items , reload the save game. Due to shop maximum price of 4k it is advised to buy cheap things and sell for higher.

Keep in mind that you can buy more than 150 by buying unprepared land which is more expensive. However, if you buy way to much land you will start hitting the negatives on your profit.

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Keep in mind that you can buy more than 150 by buying unprepared land which is more expensive. However, if you buy way to much land you will start hitting the negatives on your profit.

I am not sure what is the max acre of land one can buy but even 50 acres have negative effect on town with like 7k people. And normally towns in perisno have like 2-3k population.

I have a stupid question I guess, because I've never used this option before. I've tried to buy land in 2 cities, Maccan and the Falcon town. Clicked how many acres I wanted and went about my business. No money was subtracted from my inventory, so I look on my financial report, = no land owned. No denars subtracted. So where's the currency exchange for scillingas? It seems to me that therefore I have to borrow money from moneylenders and to get sillingas and then repay them in denars. Is that correct, seems kind of convoluted?

Sorry for the dumb question.

Chiksika said:
I have a stupid question I guess, because I've never used this option before. I've tried to buy land in 2 cities, Maccan and the Falcon town. Clicked how many acres I wanted and went about my business. No money was subtracted from my inventory, so I look on my financial report, = no land owned. No denars subtracted. So where's the currency exchange for scillingas? It seems to me that therefore I have to borrow money from moneylenders and to get sillingas and then repay them in denars. Is that correct, seems kind of convoluted?

Sorry for the dumb question.

After taking the slider to the desired position , have you clicked on the "Buy land" option just below the slider?

Well that really seems odd, because unlike enterprises landowners take effect instantly (Pays on 14th day tho) More over is there any land available ? Can you take loan correctly? if the same happens with loan too then landowner page might be buggy for you.

OK, thanks Naves Blade, I'll try a bit more thoroughly and see what happens, it's quite possible I have a buggy page.

I appreciate your help and will no doubt find your earlier posts very useful once I get everything straightened out. Thanks again.

Does the money just come to your inventory after the week or do you have to go and get it?

So just walk to the city and when you appear on the menu you get the money? Also I'm not a vassal yet so does that have to do anything with it?

No, it is the safest investment. You only need to have access to the city to collect money. And money won't go away even if you are at war, so you can come back later and collect.

habeo123 said:
No, it is the safest investment. You only need to have access to the city to collect money. And money won't go away even if you are at war, so you can come back later and collect.

It's important to also mention that money will not only stay there forever, but it will also stack and accumulate with each period AND you will get paid even during war. Meaning, if you are at war with the country that has your money, you can sneak up and you will receive the money.

Also, money accumulates during war as well.

This is all good stuff, I had seen the facility to buy land, but had not taken advantage of it as it did not look a good return, but getting paid even in war is a big advantage, as war rages in Perisno  :cool:

So far i find the area of desok and the other 2 cities that are nearby very profitable for this feature. If you protect these lands from slavers and bandits , towns prosperity will rise and in return you will also get a good slaver army too for farming slaves.

If you work hard enough with the above 3 cities you can potentially gain 30k every month and the money will only increase with population.

habeo123 said:
Bulgan has the highest yield in trade tariffs, sometimes 10K+ in most games.

Yeah bulgan , desolk and matariya (misspell) along with galwe and forde(raw materials) are some of the best productive towns.

Is there any way to change this to automatically deposit into my treasury?  Would make sense to be able to hire someone, have my steward do it, or have a companion go to collect the money from towns.  Its a bit of a pain to have to visit all the time even though I have a dye-works in those same towns that pay out automatically.

SpicyTaco said:
Is there any way to change this to automatically deposit into my treasury?  Would make sense to be able to hire someone, have my steward do it, or have a companion go to collect the money from towns.  Its a bit of a pain to have to visit all the time even though I have a dye-works in those same towns that pay out automatically.

While we are at it, let's have a way to also auto sell your slaves and auto sell your items, auto feast so it triggers on it's own ever week and an auto win the game which defeats everyone all on it's own and an auto run for M&B warband to it opens te game for me.

There are some things that you have to do for yourself! and besides, money keeps stacking up in your land owning so there is no real hurry to collect it soon, just let it sit there and pile it up!

Yes yes... tell me then what is the difference between money from your properties being automatically deposited and money from your owned land being automatically deposited? 

By your logic we should have to travel around the map to each and every town where we happened to build a dye-works to collect the cash.  That sounds like a great load of fun. 

Lets make a new mod out of it and call it Tax-collector band.

Back
Top Bottom