Your favorite thing about 0.7

Users who are viewing this thread

What's your favorite thing about the latest patch?

Mine is how towns have the lord's portrait in the corner, it may seem meaningless to you, but it was actually a very big deal to me and i appreciate it.

Oh right, it just hit me right now while in the other post (I took it for granted because been playing Floris lately)

Bodyguards.

I cannot express how incredibly useful this feature is! Thanks a whole bunch for it!

(I realize i am being grateful at the most random things, but that's because the things that were missing in my opinion originally with the mod were details. The new kingdoms and all that are added bonuses to me.)

Probably dwarfs. Since it means there might be hope for semi giants ( like choosen guys in warsword )  ^.^

Anneli said:
Probably dwarfs. Since it means there might be hope for semi giants ( like choosen guys in warsword )  ^.^
I hate to crush your dream but Dwarf is where we draw the line. Mod will not get deeper into the realm of fantasy. There are enough materials for us to work on now.

Michadr said:
Alex the Seeker said:
the Hakkon Legionaire armor.

now they really feel like Ellite Infantry and give that Legion feel to them  :mrgreen:
Glad someone likes this change :smile:

well i`m always a sucker for Roman Warfare, so Legionaires and Pretorian Guards are right up my alley :razz:

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
Mine is how towns have the lord's portrait in the corner, it may seem meaningless to you, but it was actually a very big deal to me and i appreciate it.

Hell yes, I love that feature.

I'm finding a lot to love, including the new fields system in towns.  Being able to invest money is a very interesting mechanic.  The new female face features are quite impressive as well, the armor is a nice touch.  The map seems more logically laid out, and there are less jumps in strange difficulty.

I LOVE the new menu music, and I'm enjoying the heck out of the rest of the new features :grin: Really job well done!

Don't throw eggs and potatoes into my face, by i love 0.7 release version for being more buggy that last of 0.7 test versions :lol:
Never hasten devs to avoid such things!

rectify what i love most:

that moment when you buy some slaves and later on they are these Plate Clad, Mace Wielding, Slaves Nightmares tough bastards that can take on anyone.

like really i love the manhunter troops  (i currently have around 120 cav and infantry of those, and all i can say is they are worth their weight in gold  :mrgreen: )

T.L.S. said:
Don't throw eggs and potatoes into my face, by i love 0.7 release version for being more buggy that last of 0.7 test versions :lol:

*Throws potatoes filled with egg juice at him*

T.L.S. said:
When these bugs have been fixed you can enjoy the full extent of the changes :wink:

Back
Top Bottom