2 Heroes disapeared

Users who are viewing this thread

BananaBob

Squire
Hello,

i have a problem:

I am playing the native singleplayer. At the moment i am King of my own Kingdom. At some point it startet the quest to borrow one of my heroes to a other factions lord (rhodok as i remember) but just 1 or 2 days later, the rhodok declared war on my faction, at this moment the "borrow the hero" quest was marked as failed. But my Hero just disappered... i cant find him anywere and even the trevlers cant tell me were he is (i cant ask them about this hero)...

some time later i had exactly the same problem with a other hero and nord-jarl....

how can i get my heroes back?

They are probably prisoners now. I give a big bet that they are. In the first couple days of a prisoner, travelers wont know where they are, but if you remember who you gave the hero too, hes probably a prisoner there or at their capitol.

Average said:
They are probably prisoners now. I give a big bet that they are. In the first couple days of a prisoner, travelers wont know where they are, but if you remember who you gave the hero too, hes probably a prisoner there or at their capitol.

If they are prisoners, maybe a ransom broker would help? I'm sure there's an option to ransom them.

Osviux said:
Average said:

If they are prisoners, maybe a ransom broker would help? I'm sure there's an option to ransom them.

completely forgot about them, they should help.

thanks for the tipps, but if i ask the ransombroker to redeem a hero, my character just says "nerver mind" automatically...

and as i took a look at there castles and citys, i couldnt see the a hero in the prisoners list...

i am playing on version 1.53 and with the mod battletime, but the mod shouldnt change anything about companions and prisenors (its a mod wich allows to play the battles in multiplayer)

BananaBob said:
i cant, the mod is just for 1.153. But I dont think, it makes a diffrence in this case

Well, then you got the bad end of the straw. He escaped from battle! hes in a town, waiting for you, he will still have his gear, but you just gotta find him. Problem is hes problem at the kingdom your at war with. Just search the towns after a major battle or Castle, so your less likely to get hit.

i cant find them anywere... i enabled cheats and checked every tavern and talked to all rhodok lords, i couldnt ask them about my hero...

it seams to be a more or less knowen problem...

this guys here had the same problem: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=112679.0

is there maybe a cheat to teleport/spawn the hero somewere?

BananaBob said:
i cant find them anywere... i enabled cheats and checked every tavern and talked to all rhodok lords, i couldnt ask them about my hero...

it seams to be a more or less knowen problem...

this guys here had the same problem: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=112679.0

is there maybe a cheat to teleport/spawn the hero somewere?

Are you heroes still in your notes? If your not sure, hit Q, then go to "Characters" then look for their name, (eg. Ymira, would be one of the last ones in the Y category)

If it says "(name) has left the realm) They are gone forever.

BananaBob said:
the notes just say: "whereabouts unknowen"  :sad:

Wait a bit, hell come crawling back to you, and say "i finally found you!" or it will eventually say hes gone :/

i think they just disappeared... its more than 1 ingamemonth ago that i lost this 2 heroes and noone came back, nothing changed i the notes and i visited all taverns... i am sure now, that it is a bug

but i found a solution: there is a savegameeditor, i used it to "cheat" the 2 guys back in my party

Savegameeditor:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,295270.msg7415316.html#msg7415316

BananaBob said:
i think they just disappeared... its more than 1 ingamemonth ago that i lost this 2 heroes and noone came back, nothing changed i the notes and i visited all taverns... i am sure now, that it is a bug

but i found a solution: there is a savegameeditor, i used it to "cheat" the 2 guys back in my party

Savegameeditor:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,295270.msg7415316.html#msg7415316

Uh, sometimes it takes more than a month. The spread the "right the rule" quest takes about a month, depending on your skills. One time i didnt have i think Firentis, come back in 3 months. I was already a king by then.

Back
Top Bottom