• Bad.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • The plague of the world.

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Is this actually a real thing, that has decent support? or is it just a few nut jobs and their fantasy?

Also that red blob in Germany in the video, that was hilarious.

No, there's no reason for Turanism

Comrade Temuzu said:
Gestricius said:
Wikipedia said:
includes Finns
6_LmJ.gif
are%20finns%20really%20white.jpg

I've always subconsciously associated Ancalimon, with Caliban, the lonely outcast "villain" from the Marvel comic books, who "only wanted a [mutant] friend like himself."

The albino mutant known only as Caliban was recruited by Callisto, who had learned of his mutant-tracking ability and used him to locate other mutants whom she organized into the community that came to be called the Morlocks. Caliban was named by Callisto after the grotesque being in William Shakespeare’s play “The Tempest.” Living in the sewers and abandoned subway tunnels beneath Manhattan’s streets {aka, the Anachronist Guild}, the naïve Anacaliman found a renewed sense of family, but still felt lonely even among his fellow outcasts. One evening, Caliban sensed the presence of mutants in a New York City nightclub and entered to find the Dazzler (Alison Blaire) {aka Pharoah Llandy} performing. His presence created panic which X-Men members Storm {Cyborg Eastern European} and Kitty Pryde {Mage246} attempted to quell alongside Spider-Woman (Jessica {"Jhessail"} Drew), but during the chaos Caliban kidnapped Pryde and fled. Intercepted by the heroes, Caliban explained that he only wanted a friend like himself. Invited to join the X-Men, Caliban chose instead to return to the Morlocks.

Dystopian said:
In response to ancalimon's worldwide Turkish conspiracy.

I think we all would like to believe our* respective cultures are actually the supreme culture that is being held down by the man, so in some way I can understand his constant pushing of his dogma. Also, now that I've read a good amount of ancalimon's material I have to say, it sounds dangerously like the Matrix. Could be a good thing which means it can be semi-entertaining at least.

*"Our" meaning any forumite or people in general.

But I never said that the culture I belonged to is or was the supreme culture.

ancalimon said:
Dystopian said:

I think we all would like to believe our* respective cultures are actually the supreme culture that is being held down by the man, so in some way I can understand his constant pushing of his dogma. Also, now that I've read a good amount of ancalimon's material I have to say, it sounds dangerously like the Matrix. Could be a good thing which means it can be semi-entertaining at least.

That's right. A culture that invents upright walking, language, writing, music, the use of drinking vessels, footstools and eating utensils isn't superior, it's just different.

Sir Saladin said:
ancalimon said:
Dystopian said:

That's right. A culture that invents upright walking, language, writing, music, the use of drinking vessels, footstools and eating utensils isn't superior, it's just different.

I 'wasn't serious about upright walking... but language wasn't invented. It's instinct.

Must be nice to say any crazy thing you want, to insist over and over again that it is the turth, to ignore anyone who is proving you are wrong, and then to suddenly come back weeks or months later and claim that you just weren't being serious, or that you weren't a liar but just gravely mistaken (why couldn't you just admit that at the time?).

Mage246 said:
Must be nice to say any crazy thing you want, to insist over and over again that it is the turth, to ignore anyone who is proving you are wrong, and then to suddenly come back weeks or months later and claim that you just weren't being serious, or that you weren't a liar but just gravely mistaken (why couldn't you just admit that at the time?).

Because people were trolling and I couldn't take them seriously.

I actually think we should let ancalimon explain without anyone interrupting.

Of course Finns/Hungarians/other people are not Altaic nor Turkic but I say we let him explain.
Try to keep an open mind.

Gestricius said:
I actually think we should let ancalimon explain without anyone interrupting.

Of course Finns/Hungarians/other people are not Altaic nor Turkic but I say we let him explain.
Try to keep an open mind.

Turks are not strictly Altaic. The first Turkic culture and Turkic language (as we know it today) appeared around the North-West of Urals. (and I think most of Europe and Asia were speaking Proto-Turkic by that time and it continued to be that way for a very long time and foreign people could communicate by using this old language. I name it the army language (ordu)). From there Turkic culture started to spread.

One of the branches spread East and expelled the Native Americans to America. (whose home was originally Europe). That's how we can find many similarities between their culture and language and Turkic culture and language. Of course they are not Turks but they were culturally influenced. Because they mixed with Native Americans, they started to look more like them.

The other branch spread West (from where their ancestors came from). These are the ancestors of European people who recently mixed with migrating Indians who were led by elite clergy creating European culture based on religion and the liturgical PIE language they created. (polytheistic~atheistic Neo-Christianity) as we know it today.

So the civilized world was divided between the Tur people and the elite Indian clergy that created religion and eliminated Tur culture in Europe. I see Vatican as their capital. I think it's the Turkic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otukan

The word was used to describe the sacred mountain of the ancient Turks. It was mentioned by Bilge Qaghan in the Orkhon inscriptions as, "the place from where the tribes can be controlled." A force called qut was believed to emanate from this mountain, granting the local potentate the divine right to rule all the Turkic tribes.[2]

This force called "Kut" is what you know as "God". It's a means to control the Tur people.

There is nothing special about Turks or Turkic language. Turks are not superior or anything like that.  It's just that I find it difficult to accept that Turkic is not the instinctual language of "humans that traveled". I think that the first of the "migrating humans" evolved in a different intellectual way and Proto-Turkic was their language.

At first, these Tur people called themselves Tur because they started living off the land. The word Tur is ultimately related with Torpak meaning Terra, earth, territory, ground, soil.  They called the lands they were living on and training horses as "Turun" (source of the word terrain http://etymonline.com/index.php?term=terrain&allowed_in_frame=0) meaning "belonging to Tur". That's where the word Turan comes from.

When the soldier class evolved from these people they called themselves OQ. Examples of these people are Etruscans (who were the military OQ branch of Trojan people), the Proto-Tigris people:Annunaki (who brought İL to Sumerians ~civilized them and maybe posed as gods), Ogur and Oghuz people.

Hungarians are Turkic people (Finns mixed with Ogur Turks. Finns are relatives of Turks).

ancalimon said:
Durka are not strictly Altaic. The first Durka culture and Durka language (as we know it today) appeared around the North-West of Urals. (and I think most of Europe and Asia were speaking Proto-Durka by that time and it continued to be that way for a very long time and foreign people could communicate by using this old language. I name it the army language (ordu)). From there Durka culture started to spread.

One of the branches spread East and expelled the Native Americans to America. (whose home was originally Europe). That's how we can find many similarities between their culture and language and Durka culture and language. Of course they are not Durka but they were culturally influenced. Because they mixed with Native Americans, they started to look more like them.

The other branch spread West (from where their ancestors came from). These are the ancestors of European people who mixed with migrating Indians who were led by elite clergy.

So the civilized world was divided between the Durka people and the elite Indian clergy that created religion and eliminated Durka culture in Europe.

There is nothing special about Durka or Durka language. Durka are not superior or anything like that.  It's just that I find it difficult to accept that Durka is not the instinctual language of "humans that traveled". I think that the first of the "migrating humans" evolved in a different intellectual way and Proto-Durka was their language.

At first, these Durka people called themselves Durka because they started living off the land. The word Durka is ultimately related with Torpak meaning Terra, earth, territory, ground, soil.  They called the lands they were living on and training horses as "Turun" (source of the word terrain http://etymonline.com/index.php?term=terrain&allowed_in_frame=0) meaning "belonging to Durka"

When the soldier class evolved from these people they called themselves OQ.

When is Xenu returning?

Why can't you just be a Kemalist like every other Turk?

Native Americans didn't come from Europe, that theory is bogus.
Weird though considering I've never heard this variation of it.

Der Einzige said:
Why can't you just be a Kemalist like every other Turk?

Native Americans didn't come from Europe, that theory is bogus.
Weird though considering I've never heard this variation of it.

http://bit.ly/1ugHPoi

So Reha Türkkan's theory recently turned out to be correct. http://www.amazon.com/Turks-American-Indians-REHA-TURKKAN-ebook/dp/B00AHPKBNO

When the Proto-Turks invaded their lands, they were expelled to Asia and from there once again this time by Turks to America. Later when the converted Tur people ("Indo-Europeans") "discovered" America, they met again.

Now do you see what happens when you encourage him? Once you get him going he never shuts up about it.

polytheistic~atheistic Neo-Christianity

Ancalimon, you speak of religion like this often but I have no idea what it means, hence using one of your posts in my signature. Please explain to me what polytheistic~atheistic Neo-Christianity means. I really read through your theory about everybody being Turks, and I'm sorry but it really does sound ridiculous.

How do Native Americans look like Turks? Where is the evidence of this elite clergy that created European culture (just putting this out there, perhaps Europeans created their culture isolated from Turkic influence)?

That book is a farce, if you really want to stretch it that far you can say that we are all related to Finns because all humans originated in Africa.

Tur being related to Terra is kind of stretching it mate. I'm sure me coughing sometimes sounds like the name of an Indonesian God but I'm not saying we speak the same language or share the same culture.

Back
Top Bottom