Bug Report [Version 0.7]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something unusual said:
Drahtos said:
Just met the Dreaded Nightmare again. Their Party Size is now 3342! including 3100 Dreaded Fallen ( up from about 400). I don`t now if this is a buck, Just want to let you know
Yes this has to do with his broken prisoners recruiting trigger. It also is related to the prisoners being removed at night. Will be fixed ASAP.

:smile:  Its not a bug. Its a feature :grin: .  Making Dreaded Fallen into weak zombies and think of the glorious carnage to be had in smashing throu all of those :grin: ( granted in multiple rounds but still :smile: ). Adding a lin that people are  missing from jails and villages, urging the player to seek him out and defeat before the 400 grow into 4000 then into more !. 

Anneli said:
Something unusual said:
Drahtos said:
Just met the Dreaded Nightmare again. Their Party Size is now 3342! including 3100 Dreaded Fallen ( up from about 400). I don`t now if this is a buck, Just want to let you know
Yes this has to do with his broken prisoners recruiting trigger. It also is related to the prisoners being removed at night. Will be fixed ASAP.

:smile:  Its not a bug. Its a feature :grin: .  Making Dreaded Fallen into weak zombies and think of the glorious carnage to be had in smashing throu all of those :grin: ( granted in multiple rounds but still :smile: ). Adding a lin that people are  missing from jails and villages, urging the player to seek him out and defeat before the 400 grow into 4000 then into more !.

Well, just spotted them again. Party Size over 14.000!!  :shock:

Something REALLY weird with companions, non elves have a lot of elven gear, specifically shields and helms.

Allindel the old man had full plate, 6 power strike, I mean just a huge bad-ass.  I think somewhere some values are getting over-written... all my companions had similar skill sets (pattern, like 1/2/1 in wound treatment, surgery, and first aid), all had 4-6 Trainer... might this be related to the dupe bug on letting companions pick up equipment?  I figured it wasn't fixed so made sure to never even use the menu or set anything, but... man companions are messed up.  All had like... 50+ skill levels total, even more if they were over level 20.

Finally, I swear, and I"ll have to start over to test, but dohoson had 7 persuasion when I first got him; 20 days later he had similar skills to everyone else and had 1 persuasion.  Almost CERTAIN character data being accessed and overwritten with highest values maybe?  Or just the values?  Let me know if I can test anything.

Like when it checks highest skill, it takes char with highest skill and gives that skill to everyone or something, hard to explain.

Dupe issue is old from .6, this 'dupe' of skills new to .7...

[EDIT]

My bad.  The game files are set this way, loaded up a unit editor to check.  Why all the rebalance here?  Alindel for free and gives like 5k+ if you sell his stuff, or just amazing if you wear it, seems almost too good.  Will watch closely, but I remember in .6 companions seemed more differentiated and balanced.

Found some more bugs, typos .

Perisnon ruins ruins <<<<Ruins are written twice and no way to exit the place once inside.

South of perisnoan ruins are grazier shrine <<Which brings the dialogue of chancellor when you interact it and upon exit it takes you to battle with 0 opposition. (I believe it is work in progress)

Dark_Hamlet said:
Pankracy said:
I found bug:
Dwarven and Falcon's cities have no walls (in siege, its just like a normal field battle and troop's "spawn points" are very, very close to each other.

I can confirm this for Dwallnor, Karnoth and Fountain Hall.

This is a quick fix for anyone who is having the same issue:
https://www.mediafire.com/?fvbshsddt5ic9cv
Download the archive and extract the files to the SceneObj folder inside Perisno's folder. Example: C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Perisno\SceneObj
If asked to replace files mark yes.

This should fix the siege battles for those cities.

Inserted your hotfix but it did not ask if i wanted to replace the files. Is that suppose to happen? o_O

Ae Ti said:
EDIT: Screens of the map
2agtgn6.jpg

ogl5zt.jpg

2mdpdhs.jpg
It looks nice doesn't it? Not a bug.

djsoke said:
Also, for some reason, I am not getting healed after each round in tournaments. (Only a very very very small amount)
you get the same amount of life as you did when you started the tournament always been that way

OK so I just started playing as a dwarf and I noticed that basically all of the dwarven kilts have a messed up texture. It is white and shiny. Also another small bug, the white dwarf chained helm provides 1 leg armor and 32 head armor. I am sure this is unintentional  :lol:

I don't want to criticize someone's artistic work, but the new map colors really don't appeal to me personally. It just looks really artificial.

I will look for further issues but the mod is really fun regardless.

When playing as an Elf male for the Redwood Kingdom the males are titled with "she" instead of "he" and vice versa for the females.

For example it will say for me as a male lord "She is the lord of...blah blah" When it should say "he" of course...Not sure how that occurred!

I have a sound issue, it was actually present in .6(did not see the need to bring it up over the past few days) but i get stuck with tournament ambience(Crowd Cheering) after i have finished the tournament. To fix this i have to exit the game completely and restart it.

Another bug and possibly a suggestion.

"bow with fire arrow" fire effect seem to go in wrong direction where the original arrow is fired while mounted, It rather look like that fire emits from horse mouth  :lol:

Second thing: Since the cost of all weapons and armors have increased to allow player earn more money from loot but the cities shops have the same amount of money like for example armorer 2k max and goods merchant 4k so it is very easy that they run out of money with one trip. So please increase the money according to the item price changing.

Tons of scripting errors "Missing consequences" when attempting to hunt Rhino group with 'black rhino's.

akamber said:
Tons of scripting errors "Missing consequences" when attempting to hunt Rhino group with 'black rhino's.

No consequences on hunting Rhino despite being an endangered species.

I can see through your dirty tricks Perisno!

Poxtops said:
Dark_Hamlet said:
Pankracy said:
I found bug:
Dwarven and Falcon's cities have no walls (in siege, its just like a normal field battle and troop's "spawn points" are very, very close to each other.

I can confirm this for Dwallnor, Karnoth and Fountain Hall.

This is a quick fix for anyone who is having the same issue:
https://www.mediafire.com/?fvbshsddt5ic9cv
Download the archive and extract the files to the SceneObj folder inside Perisno's folder. Example: C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Perisno\SceneObj
If asked to replace files mark yes.

This should fix the siege battles for those cities.

Inserted your hotfix but it did not ask if i wanted to replace the files. Is that suppose to happen? o_O

If you pasted them in the right folder it could be the case that there were no files to replace. In my case the files were there, but weighted 1kb, probably because they were created when I tested the siege scenes. Nevertheless it doesn't matter if the system asks to replace the files or not, but you must add them to the right folder as explained in my previous post.

i just meat a dreaded one party with 25653 people in it (might be wrong on the last 2...) bug seems to come from fallen ones... i met them like 60 days before that and they had 1k... btw. if u really are stupid enough to attack them the dialogue option doesnt even come my game crashed before i could even surrender... just wanted to see how impossible it is^^

oh btw... the bow with fire arrows...... i bought him for 400 gold from a mystique merchant... that doesnt seem right

i am also loosing all my prisoners every night at midnight... even if it is only a single prisoner in a 200 men party. the dialogue is in white but the same like people leaving due to low morale xxx left your party. this gets kind of annoying...

and my stupid falcon marshall sumoned the army 6 times by now everytime waiting 2-7 days at a castle untill he says: "Ok Boys we drank enough Beer. No more war for ous!"(he doesnt say that obviously^^)

btw. am i the only one that has pretty much no more bandit partys on the map? at 0.6 the map was swarmed with them now there pretty much are none. i looked around 12 days for volheree raiders or illica falkis before i gave up not finding a single one (lvl 35)

If you pasted them in the right folder it could be the case that there were no files to replace. In my case the files were there, but weighted 1kb, probably because they were created when I tested the siege scenes. Nevertheless it doesn't matter if the system asks to replace the files or not, but you must add them to the right folder as explained in my previous post.
In fact those files already were in folder but with SPACE before the extention (like scn_town_25_walls .sco)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom