Bug Report [Version 0.7]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightmurderer said:
Hi again,

i searched and posted the file in pastebin, the code is K0csRNX8 i cant post the link since im new.

i think it has something to do with this:

WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_release_crossbow_medium
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_release_crossbow_far
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_bullet_hit_body
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_player_hit_by_bullet

Best regards.
Does this effect your gameplay? For me it posts in the chat just about that. But it doesn't do anything to my gameplay.

greetings,

well it does affect my gameplay, crashes at loading settings, i can't even begin the game with Perisno module :s.

Best regards.

nightmurderer said:
greetings,

well it does affect my gameplay, crashes at loading settings, i can't even begin the game with Perisno module :s.

Best regards.
Eek. Yeah I don't know. I'm not a dev or anything close :grin: I'm just a player. But yeah can't help you sorry!

Greetings,

Very weird, was able to make it work by deleting rgl_config.txt and configuring again, i even used the same settings i had.

Best regards.

I have an issue with my game crashing every time i try to fight an army of a Named demon worshiper, happens with marshal ialoch the fiend and the dreaded one.

Not sure if this bug has been reported yet, but while doing the Missing Portrait quest I can run into Assassins as many times as I want, but while my character interacts with them as he should, the quest never updates.  I've tried running into Assassins approximately 6 times now, and every time I hear the quest line, but it never updates.
Not sure why, but after another 2 attempts of killing the assassins, the quest is now proceeding as it should.

ybreytman said:
I have an issue with my game crashing every time i try to fight an army of a Named demon worshiper, happens with marshal ialoch the fiend and the dreaded one.
Also, this is an issue I'm having as well.

ybreytman said:
the zann does not attack any cities or take any territory.
odd they have in mine it took them alooooonnnngggg time but yeah they have khul vara in mine(almost day 200 in mine before they took something over)

When I conquered the Caraf castle, this screen didnt want to dissapear, when I was clicking "Continue", I was getting money every time I clicked it (about 100 times).  I was using cheats before conquering, because I wanted to test the mod out. :grin:
00791768949408896580.jpg

Myrtan said:
When I conquered the Caraf castle, this screen didnt want to dissapear, when I was clicking "Continue", I was getting money every time I clicked it (about 100 times).  I was using cheats before conquering, because I wanted to test the mod out. :grin:
00791768949408896580.jpg
Something errored as if you used cheats to conquer that castle you should never be getting that screen meaning something ****ed up somewhere

Alfredthegreat said:
Alex the Seeker said:
most of the time cheats break the game...

so play properly  :razz:
He is just testing the mod. Cheating is what I do when I am testing a mod, to see what it has to offer and see if I like it.

He is right. I wanted just too take quick look of mod's features to see what it offers. :smile: I have read somewhere, when you make your own faction, you can make your own soldiers. Is that true?  :razz: That would be great If it is.

Myrtan said:
Alfredthegreat said:
Alex the Seeker said:
most of the time cheats break the game...

so play properly  :razz:
He is just testing the mod. Cheating is what I do when I am testing a mod, to see what it has to offer and see if I like it.

He is right. I wanted just too take quick look of mod's features to see what it offers. :smile: I have read somewhere, when you make your own faction, you can make your own soldiers. Is that true?  :razz: That would be great If it is.

you read wrong, that feature was discussed, but i don`t know if the devs wanted to implement it or not.

some Companions have Household troops, when you make them Lords.

the thing you read was prolly from the discussion about PoP and the Knighthood System, which personally i didn`t liked because it took too much time, and then the discussion went about player Specific troops and whatnot, but that discussion never reached a consensus.

This was at the tavern in Maccan.

After the belligerent drunk threatened me I said "Excuse me..please accept my apologies" he says something like "alright...I'll let it slide this time...now buzz off!".
Now everyone is running for cover, the drunk is still in his aggressive stance and I cant exit the tavern or talk to anyone.

I tried to attack him but it bounces off him just like any other npc.

E7217Zj

Huscarlander said:

After the belligerent drunk threatened me I said "Excuse me..please accept my apologies" he says something like "alright...I'll let it slide this time...now buzz off!".
Now everyone is running for cover, the drunk is still in his aggressive stance and I cant exit the tavern or talk to anyone.

E7217Zj
lol never chose that option did you try and save and reload?

FreDsDeaD said:
Huscarlander said:

E7217Zj
lol never chose that option did you try and save and reload?

Yeah I saved in the tavern then when I reloaded I was right outside the city lol. Guess I'll have to pick the rude responses for now.

the enemy forces just stands there and takes all the arrows and never charges me. is there a way to make them attack me and not just stand there. I have tried to play with the mod options in camp menu and that did nothing.

thx

Hello, great MOD.

Bugs that I found not in this thread yet:

1.) Patrol swarming. Almost every seond day my "Advisors" manage to start a patrol. There must be hundreds of them.

2.) The dragom priestess joins me after the end of the Wyvern quest, but I cannot access her equipment. (Maybe intended.) But sometimes she just disappears. First I have reloaded an earlier save and she styed quite a long time after. But at a later stage she disappeared again and I did not have earlier saves.

3.) Captured Dragon Priests (sectarian armies) got terrible morale while fighting tha Maccavians, whil party morale was great.

4.) I managed to convincea Lord to join me offering a whole city - after a lot of tries. (At least my messenger came back the he agreed to join.) But almost a week passed and he is novhere, I cannot ask for location by the Marshall.

1.) Patrol swarming. Almost every seond day my "Advisors" manage to start a patrol. There must be hundreds of them.
A lot of people reporting this, but i never had this problem. Maybe it depends on the chosen culture somehow?
4.) I managed to convincea Lord to join me offering a whole city - after a lot of tries. (At least my messenger came back the he agreed to join.) But almost a week passed and he is novhere, I cannot ask for location by the Marshall.
And this is diplomacy, you still need to speak to this lord and accept him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom