Bug Report [Version 0.7]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drahtos said:
I have the same issue with my prisoners disappearing at midnight. The Prisoners in Castles and towns are not disappearing. The Dreaded Nightmare has spawned in my game.
Thanks to all developers for this great mod!
We are currently looking into it gonna have to wait till michad or habeo gets on though since they fixed the bug awhile back

Modder223 said:
Drahtos said:
I have the same issue with my prisoners disappearing at midnight. The Prisoners in Castles and towns are not disappearing. The Dreaded Nightmare has spawned in my game.
Thanks to all developers for this great mod!
We are currently looking into it gonna have to wait till michad or habeo gets on though since they fixed the bug awhile back
Just for the record, I have the same problem, though I have no fiefs so I cannot say what would happen to them, happened when I first took prisoners on day 1, and has continued. I am only up to day 8 at the moment, and have yet to get any prisoners back for selling. I am sure it will soon be fixed as the bug is known  :wink:

If you guys encounter any other bugs please report them ASAP in the bug thread and also if theres a bug like you crashing upon entering a place etc. try and write down the steps that led up to the crash or anything else thanks

Bizzare bug.

I scooped up a lot of Companions to see what they looked like, then fought a battle without changing the auto-loot options from default.
After the battle I selected auto-upgrade for the Companions and it duplicated every item they had equiped, and placed that copy in my inventory.

Yozzer said:
Just for the record, I have the same problem, though I have no fiefs so I cannot say what would happen to them, happened when I first took prisoners on day 1, and has continued. I am only up to day 8 at the moment, and have yet to get any prisoners back for selling. I am sure it will soon be fixed as the bug is known  :wink:
Lol I have the same problem, first time playing Perisno, I didn't realize this was a bug, thought maybe my prisoner management was still too low.  :razz:

The Quest from Remus to deliver a message regarding Wolf Knights autofails if you join a faction that's at war with the Count

InfinityV said:
The Quest from Remus to deliver a message regarding Wolf Knights autofails if you join a faction that's at war with the Count
quest is completable anyway, count still have dialogue (when in peace)

Modder223 said:
djsoke said:
My 2 or f2 Battle command list, has the first option under it as an error text o.o
Could you take of a picture of it so we cant see what you mean/the error?
Basically, it says STIR NOT FOUND:ui_order_form_1_row instead of just form 1 row. (I can still try to get a picture, but I am not quite sure how to work it :/

Also, under the Notes-Characters section, Eorls Dracarian & Filotabien do not have an Age or family on their page (Neither does field marshall Gunnar)

Not sure if bug, but helping a party fight another Faction party doesn't decrease faction relations with the opposing party. So far this has made my early game pretty easy lol.

InfinityV said:
Not sure if bug, but helping a party fight another Faction party doesn't decrease faction relations with the opposing party. So far this has made my early game pretty easy lol.
Just not implemented yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom