Bug Report [Version 0.7]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

habeo123

Sergeant Knight
Here you can report about any bugs or error  for version 0.7.

Read post 2 if you encounter crashes

Current Bugs
- Race bug
- Black Rhinos are not spawning in/giving a script error

Fixed:
- Fire bow removed from merchandise
- No nobility status
- Perisno Ruins typo
- Dreaded One recruiting prisoners mechanic is bugged
- Overpowered Bow

I thought this would be help to port from the old thread.

For those of you who encounter crashes please read:
Suggestion 1: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html & http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,127609.0.html
Suggestion 2:
Yozzer said:
@ op
The mod works fine without crashing, it just pushes the boundaries a bit with regards to textures, sound etc. , just like some other mods, but as python, the language used to write the mod, is a bit unforgiving (to be non technical), it can cease to function during the game, and present a RGL log to help identify the cause.
It happens a lot in some large expansive mods, and some work may need to be done to discover why your particular machine spits the game out. The fact that it will play native is because it does not push the boundaries as much as some of the big mods, like this one.
When you first start Warband, before selecting a mod, it allows you to "configure" Warband. There are not many options there, but you will see "force single threading" (i think that is the exact text). It is put there for a reason, that is because Pyhton is a bit old, and can have problems when running on multiple cores, so make sure this is ticked if you have multiple cores. Textures on demand is another one to help with lower spec machines.
So
1) What are those settings, i.e. which boxes are ticked
2) You say you like using cheats to check the game out. What cheats are you using? battle size etc.
3) What sort of machine are you running this on? Ram CPU graphics, will it run in Dx7 (selected in game when the mod is active).
4) Try disabling sound, my machine does not like playing some large Warband mods with my Soundblaster XFI enabled, I have to play using the motherboard onboard sound, just an example of how finicky the game can be.

If you prefer not to enlighten us with such details, why not search for guides to help people with this problem, there are a number, usually at the start of the mod, (I think one was put at the start of 1776), if not still there, pick any big mod and a search, that should give you a guide.
Last, this is a great mod in the making, worth taking the trouble to explore why it will not run on your box, but that is up to you, there is not much more help I can give  :cool:
Suggestion 3: Try GameBooster >> http://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster
Suggestion 4: Avoid Using Battle-sizer
Suggestion 5: Your game may be Corrupt, or your mod may be Corrupt. Try downloading the latest version of the mod again, or reinstalling Warband. Also if you have a pirated version of the game that could be another problem as they do NOT work as well as the bought version, as it causes problems that I can't fix.
Suggestion 6: You may be trying to run the mod on Mount&Blade. Try using Warband
Suggestion 7: FOR LOW END PCs > http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,312100.0.html

Prisoner dissapearing at night returns... now with message
lhRdL3h.jpg

I just downloaded 0.7, and found that Redwood lords are becoming ladies in notes.

Such as:

Count Eldaernth
She is lady of Elsinore

junlop said:
When I create a female character the only race to choose is Female.  :razz:
This shouldn't happen because in my game, I can start as female of all 3 races.
mutenroshie said:
I choose Impoverished noble as background, but every lord and King i encounter thinks i am of common birth. i tried this now with two charakters.
The problem has been fixed, and will be in the upcoming 0.71 patch. This is a small mistake while coding the starting menu.

For all the lords and such currently being portrayed as female, this is due to the race bug that we're still working on.

so first problem i found i guess was bow with fire arrows?46 dmg?467 gold?alittle broken that it blows the darkforset bow out of the water

FreDsDeaD said:
so first problem i found i guess was bow with fire arrows?46 dmg?467 gold?alittle broken that it blows the darkforset bow out of the water also only needs 3 power draw......its like a crossbow but a bow so waaaayyyyy superior
and it keeps appearing at mystic merchant i have 4 now......one masterwork which does 51 dmg

I'm not sure if it's just the case that the Realm of the Falcon ladies are quite reticent about their relations, but at least four I've tested don't have any relations...I wouldn't mind this miraculous event, were it not for the fact that meeting with the lady seems to be inhibited by her lack of family...Are they just hallucinations?

T.L.S. said:
Please make independent hotfix for prisoners issue asap - it breaks game completely for now if you have more than 1 walled fief.
Im currently looking into it...Could you explain what happens after the bug appears?

It's an old test version bug with prisoner dissapearing near midnight everywhere - all towns/castles/faction and neutral parties and players army loosing their prisoners. Michadr fixed this in test version, but this **** appeared again.

T.L.S. said:
It's an old test version bug with prisoner dissapearing near midnight everywhere - all towns/castles/faction and neutral parties and players army loosing their prisoners. Michadr fixed this in test version, but this **** appeared again.
Alright thanks for letting us know we are currently looking for a solution

I have the same issue with my prisoners disappearing at midnight. The Prisoners in Castles and towns are not disappearing. The Dreaded Nightmare has spawned in my game.
Thanks to all developers for this great mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom