How to prevent obesity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Brytor

Recruit
Hey,

How do I stop my character being clinically obese? I don't remember clicking an "obese" option when I made him. However, in battles he can run about 50 metres before collapsing of exhaustion and being hacked to death. It's really annoying since pretty much anyone can do that. I understand if in a huge battle I am swinging a sword around the whole time but jogging doesn't take much energy.

Sarcasm aside, is there an option I can tweak somewhere to turn that feature off?

Thanks

Never know character would get obese. Seems to be another realism feature. However, if a 'more balanced diet' = no more obese, it is not universally true. Consider you have a balanced diet but you used less calories than your intake, you would still end up being obese over time. I know it is hard to simulate how many calories the PC uses a day so I guess 'more balanced diet' = healthy is the way to go.

From what I understand you're the only one with the stamina system. The NPCs have unlimited stamina. It's a nice feature and makes the game more hardcore but if their aim was realism they failed on that one (or someone proves me wrong and NPCs do have stamina - which I didn't see yet :O )

aspirine101 said:
From what I understand you're the only one with the stamina system. The NPCs have unlimited stamina. It's a nice feature and makes the game more hardcore but if their aim was realism they failed on that one (or someone proves me wrong and NPCs do have stamina - which I didn't see yet :O )

I don't think they have stamina like we do.
I think they just have a chance to miss their attack.

Back
Top Bottom