Commies farewell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey everyone, I'm going off to college in a few days and no longer really have time to mod anymore since the school I'm going to works it students from 8 to midnight everyday. I will still be around a little bit, mainly advising and maybe writing a couple lines of code here and there, but no longer really actively working on it.

Don't worry however, Walrus is going to take things over and he will do a damn good job at it. Red Wars will only die if you guys stop playing, which I don't think will happen any time soon. Post your suggestions on this forum and people will listen, though it may take them a while to implement, they will do it eventually if the suggestions are reasonable.

Best of luck to you all in your future endeavours.

-Commie

I didn't put that fact on my application Brutus  :mrgreen:, but invisible I don't think they accept mods for ec, they might do games from scratch,  but not mods.

Good luck out there buddy :sad:.

Don't forget to establish an underground commie base to gather with your kamerads :lol:.

No, really. I'll miss you :cry:.

80813d1249623835-lenin-trotsky-stalin-death-pictures-stalin_dead.jpg

You spoke like this  :cry:

Thanks for everything man, have an enjoyable time. If things don't go the right way, you can always incite a communist rebellion amongst the students  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom