Recruit Snake Cult

Users who are viewing this thread

Trystan88

Recruit
Hi!

I have a little question.

I have recruit Alyssa and I would have a little Snake Cult armie. But I can't recruit Snake Cult Preitress.

So... how can I change codes to make Snake Cult Prietress captured and recruited?

Easiest way would be to just change the level of Serpent Priestesses from Level 60 down to Level 40 so that you can capture/recruit them.

You can't recruit/capture them because they are killed in the battle even if the hit is from a blunt weapon. So don't change anything cause you will weaken the autocalcs of snake spawns.

On the other hand you can make a CKO, capture Maltise and ask her for armor secrets and equip your knights with priestesses armor.

shoshuro said:
You can't recruit/capture them because they are killed in the battle even if the hit is from a blunt weapon.

Interesting, why is that?

Anyways, another alternative is to just add an upgrade path from Maiden Nobles into Serpent Priestesses. Or add upgrade path Cobra Warrior -> Anaconda Knight -> Serpent Priestess if the gender change along the upgrade path doesn't bother you.

InfinityV> How can you change these level? How upgrade Maiden Nobles into Serpent Prietresses.

shoshuro> I want change that, don't kill her on battle.

Trystan88 said:
Yarf...

I have a very low english level.

Somebody can help me please?

Check this post

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,312365.0.html

Back
Top Bottom