Zebaad: Available map maker

Users who are viewing this thread

Zebaad's maps

Hey guys I am just putting this here so that you guys know if you want a map made I can do my best to provide a service of making maps for you, I have been making maps for a few months now, and while I may not have worked on any major project I can safely say I hope to :smile: I've made a couple of jail break maps regimental training maps, and groupfighting maps. I'm currently working on a siege map for Burgos castle with a friend of mine which is my most ambitious project yet. The information available on the internet has been scarce, and so I imagine the castle will have historical inaccuracies, but the map itself should be good. The cathedral/ large chapel that I'm building on it is beginning to take shape and I will be posting screenshots in the future. I am also working on an open air boxing ring which is almost finished, but I will too post screenshots of this.

My steam group means you can get previews of maps from all the mods I'm working on :wink: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Zebaadmaps

I cannot promise being able to make the maps you may ask me for since larger projects will take a much longer time because I have college to worry about too, There will be small fees for larger projects too, but I don't think I'll need to charge for groupfighting maps or small maps that don't require much time.

If you wish to inquire about a certain map or ask me to make one, either add Zebaad on steam or visit the 47th teamspeak if you want to talk personally.
Thanks guys :smile: glhf
Zebaad

Format that would help me so much if you used when requesting maps:
Steam name:
Module:
Map type Requested:
i.e. groupfighting jail break etc
Time limit : How long till the map is required
Cost: How much money are you willing to pay for the map since this will limit how much time I am able to spend on the Mao, and the quality of the end result, but please note I will do my best with the quality of all the maps.
Detailed description of map(s):
Any thing else to note:

General Prices of the hours spent on each map
Note this is subject to change
up to 30 mins: free
30-60 mins: 35p
1-2 hours: £!.25
2-4 hours: £2.40
4-6 hours: £3.50
6-8 hours: £4.65
8-10 hours: £5.90
10+: will be specified on pm through steam
payments will be made through PayPal
Thank so much :smile:

First map I made (jail break)
The first map I made in napoleonic Wars (jail break)
2y78hHt.jpg
b7SgW0W.jpg
clLWvCt.jpg
Owd9Om6.jpg
GvG8sSh.jpg
ymzPmvt.jpg

Open air arena
M1JPRND.jpg
7v98oFQ.jpg
KAB6zdw.jpg

Burgos Castle (working progress ~ historical to my knowledge and what I could find out about this castle)
dpJz830.jpg
Tc7NMAd.jpg
6LR1KAV.jpg
tunnels below the castle (castle was taken by explosives in the tunnels
ZYkLoS7.jpg
qyO2BbA.jpg
LE1zWy0.jpg
x6hgBK7.jpg
uH54b9Y.jpg
dDPpesr.jpg
5WO1irR.jpg
very rough shell of the cathedral/ chapel
dNjmRSe.jpg
zJcUm0s.jpg
x0vT6jN.jpg
uiiT3F7.jpg
zCHCwUB.jpg
592OuAH.jpg
inner gate
rm57p45.jpg
outer gate
3jGQhnU.jpg
tunnels beneath the walls
Gb9RAAO.jpg
MVm0fL9.jpg
open spiral staircase
VGWMDke.jpg

Groupfighting map (aimed at 5v5)
gGhj0kO.jpg
hJTnbr9.jpg

Groupfighting maps (for nr4:cool:
0mj1am7.jpg
8S64UBH.jpg
I2Sac5Q.jpg
ARpZvyv.jpg

Jail Break (currently no owner)
VAPvgSQ.jpg
WSURWTL.jpg
VJGOiBn.jpg
XI5iM4m.jpg
U8jLvlb.jpg
sSsiTA0.jpg
CmGVEnw.jpg
myhYAyF.jpg
q1gNxvG.jpg
k3Q02Ke.jpg
ti0k8YO.jpg
hvgT38o.jpg
rds8vyf.jpg
RSFayxm.jpg
jQDDE57.jpg
MSSU3l6.jpg

Franco-Spanish Cavalry 2v2 Tournament ~ 15th Huss:
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=18450.0
hL8Dvtp.jpg
Vcq3BY2.jpg
MqVO3qW.jpg
Td1I9Ix.jpg
0nmfPmz.jpg
Ad3zJ8l.jpg
WTrN5x0.jpg
Unfortunately because it's a tournament map I have to limit the props I use, and I suspect to my shame that I may need to remove some of the props further still, which is why I haven't done a very high level of detail, because too many objects could cause problems, with lag or fps drop etc. so I had to do as much as I think I can get away with.

Shad0w said:
Looks nice! Best wishes to you.
Thanking you :wink:

New map :grin: (from FSE) Franco-Spanish Cavalry 2v2 Tournament ~ 15th Huss
DarkLight said:
Steam name: DarkLight
Module: NW
Map type Requested: A cavalry tournament map, with four medium arenas in it, not a lot more really.
Time limit : This friday
Cost: Cant spent a lot of money really, but my tournament is quite popular in the cavalry community, so i can give you some advertising
Detailed description of map(s): Four arenas, medium size, for a 2v2 fight in horses, the idea is to have four fights at the same times in the arenas.
I think  I've finished probably a few things I can tweak but it's looking like this:
hL8Dvtp.jpg
Vcq3BY2.jpg
MqVO3qW.jpg
Td1I9Ix.jpg
0nmfPmz.jpg
Ad3zJ8l.jpg
WTrN5x0.jpg
Unfortunately because it's a tournament map I have to limit the props I use, and I suspect to my shame that I may need to remove some of the props further still, which is why I haven't done a very high level of detail, because too many objects could cause problems, with lag or fps drop etc. so I had to do as much as I think I can get away with.

Back
Top Bottom