Meddlng with the Arcane: How to make life easier on a King or Queen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there any way to easily see what lords are voting for what lord to get each fief? As it is right now I give out fiefs randomly, but I really want to start looking at the voting system that the game uses...

Check here: http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Vassals

Barring quarrels, Rule of thumb is:

If they have no fife, and you are giving a fife to a lord with a fife, all lords will get pissed.

If they have a fife, and you are giving it to a family member, most lords will be happy.

Honorable lords and good natured are happy if you give it to Honorable, good natured or martial lord

Calculating lords stick together

Dishonorable lords hates everyone except their family

So basically, pick either all super dishonorable lords or pick all honorable/good natured/martial lords. The latter is always better unless you want to RP, since they answer to calls more and tend not to quarrel as much.

Wait... martial lords are good? I've been imprisoning them alongside the calculating and dishonorable ones... oops.

Also, is there any way to remove the honor loss for refusing a ransom for a lord?

Shinigami936 said:
To my knowledge, martial lords make the best marshals. Don't think you can prevent the honor loss.

You can gaze into a silmaril of course and with the blessing of the occult can meddle in the darkness.

to bad all silmarills aka the source code, were lost and only by the blessing of the valar aka devs you may some day get them back.

Also, another problem I forgot to voice. WHo the hell thought it'd be a good idea to show the amount of fiefs assigned ONLY when capturing? And who thought it'd be a good idea to make assigning a fief on someone directly after capturing give them the fief and ALL connected fiefs?

is there some way to add the number of fiefs owned to the "GIve vassal a fief" option given by the person you set as advisor in your capital?

Dragonchampion said:
Also, another problem I forgot to voice. WHo the hell thought it'd be a good idea to show the amount of fiefs assigned ONLY when capturing? And who thought it'd be a good idea to make assigning a fief on someone directly after capturing give them the fief and ALL connected fiefs?

is there some way to add the number of fiefs owned to the "GIve vassal a fief" option given by the person you set as advisor in your capital?

That would be great. It'd be even better if it showed the world map. But (after years of playing) I finally learned that left-clicking on the persons portrait, while in conversation, will open the menu. The same one that's usually across the bottom of our screen.

Back
Top Bottom