Islamization of Europe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonidas300

Banned
Europe has this new problem, right now there are more than 1000 european citizens fighting as terrorists in groups like IS. This is a new threat for a free Europe, these terrorists were normal civilians living in Europe until they got indoctrinated by this ideology and suddenly they started this thing called "jihad" against everyone that doesn't accept islam as the main belief. This is the result of the pro Labour and leftist politics in Europe, thus national right wing parties are winning most of elections: in France, England, etc...

What do you think?

ancalimon said:
Troll topic name. Terrorism has got nothing to do with Islamization of Europe.

Some of those terrorists that right now are in Iraq and Syria were born in Europe, I think that it has a lot to do with Europe, what failed? Why the education didn't work with them? What made them so radical here, in Europe?

Well, extremist groups arent the best, we know that, but these are small communities, and Local Police Forces should be watching them if they are that violent. Muslim as a religion, its ok, their personal opinion, but when they get to extremes is when it gets bad.

That "Hannity" guy looks so ****ing done with that Islam dude. I was kinda laughing, he interupted the reporter so many times with another question that made no sense.

Average said:
That "Hannity" guy looks so ******** done with that Islam dude. I was kinda laughing, he interupted the reporter so many times with another question that made no sense.

Yeah, some muslims must feel ashamed seeing that radicals like him can speak in public representing them.

And the guy was stating that there will be Sharia Law in England soon or later. Also, the first video shows how the place transformed from a peacful place to something that looks more like a ghetto. It is sad...

Leonidas300 said:
Some of those terrorists that right now are in Iraq and Syria were born in Europe, I think that it has a lot to do with Europe, what failed? Why the education didn't work with them? What made them so radical here, in Europe?

Oh no, a statistically insignificant amount of people had the gall to MOVE AWAY before killing people and/or themselves. The horror of it.

While the amount is (still) small, the UK has already started responding to said matter. I've read some news maybe a week back that's saying the government is looking into understanding the underlying causes of the breeding of potential extremist fighters and have in turn promised to endorse and elevate the voices of the anti-extremist and moderate imams.

The trouble with State enforced xenophobia is that it kind of requires you to suspend both civil liberties and the ability for trade to flow smoothly, both of which tend to cause really big problems. It also sets up a potential 'First they came for X' scenario, and I think a good chunk of Europe is a bit sick of that stuff.

Education and giving a voice to the non-radicals seems like a far more reasonable approach. Religious extremists prey heavily on people who aren't educated enough to see through their crazy, and showing that people can be Muslims and not be crazy helps both the young Muslims approach their faith in a peaceful manner and helps the non-Muslim population realize that the crazies aren't the only Muslims around.

Basically the elevation of the moderates comes as a direct response to the argument that "Not all Germans were Nazis, but still the Nazis managed to kill millions of people. The peaceful majority is irrelevant." And I agree it smells like the governments using their noggings instead of just reacting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom