Character creation

Users who are viewing this thread

jonash

Recruit
Hi guys
I've been checking warband wiki for character creation stats lately, but I kind get rid of this odd feeling that the stats bonuses in Perisno are quite different. I haven't seen exact values in the pinned 'Guide' topics, so if someone would be so nice as to post them here, or provide a link, I'd be really grateful :smile:

Quote from: Leonion:

Later on, while mod is being uploaded, can the developers make the list of character creation options and the effects they have on the character (such as: "Dwarf + 2 strength, Elf + 2 Dexterity etc."?
That would be very helpful.)

Quote from : Michadr:
The changes aren't that great. Character creation overhaul isn't in full swing in 0.7

Oh, well, that makes two of us.

I guess I'll have to try and manually create a guide in the end by changing 1 variable at a time and calculating the differences.

It's just that I think it's much easier to do when you have a source code so that's why I kept asking about this in 0.7 board...

Character creation is under changes. With 0.7 we present some unique choices for each race, which is the first step to the longer goal of having each race with unique starting up background.

habeo123 said:
Character creation is under changes. With 0.7 we present some unique choices for each race, which is the first step to the longer goal of having each race with unique starting up background.
You planning different starting quests for each race in future?

Well since 0.7 is coming out soon, perhaps then someone could list the stats for each choice. As for now I guess im stuck with trial and error, getting anywhere from 30+ to 40+ attribute points on fresh characters.

EDIT: as for now it seems starting attributes arebetween 39 and 43( which is option 2-3-3 from the top, in character creation)
Reasons for adventuring all give 2 attribute pts, but revenge seems the best as it gives power strike too.

T.L.S. said:
habeo123 said:
You planning different starting quests for each race in future?
Yes i believe so

if i recall corectly, Michadr said some time ago that he is planing an overhaul of the character creation, but probably in a  future version

all in all We got 3 distinct races, can`t wait to try elves and dwarves  :mrgreen:

Alex the Seeker said:
if i recall corectly, Michadr said some time ago that he is planing an overhaul of the character creation, but probably in a  future version

all in all We got 3 distinct races, can`t wait to try elves and dwarves  :mrgreen:
Unfortunately the females will be the well... they wont't have as many options as the males. This is due to a race issue, so for now all females use the same faces. Hopefully in 0.71 or 0.8 we will be able to implant female faces for each race.

Also thanks to Melaine the dwarfs will also be able to wear all human helmets! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom