No way to change to Directx 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Deathbytac0

Regular
I am not using the new Linux version on steam, I may look into it later, but I have the Windows game running through Wine. It works great, but I need to go to Directx7. When I start the game and click config all I see is hide blood, enable cheats, enable version check, and language. I can't find any way to change it in a config file either. Will somebody either tell me what's wrong or point out where it can be changed in the configs. Ubuntu 12.04.

Its not on the immediate configure screen. You will also see a "video" tab. thats where its under. If its not there, and you torrented the game, its a bad version.

Average said:
Its not on the immediate configure screen. You will also see a "video" tab. thats where its under. If its not there, and you torrented the game, its a bad version.
It is in his profile that he has registered Warband.

Deathbytac0 said:
I am not using the new Linux version on steam, I may look into it later, but I have the Windows game running through Wine. It works great, but I need to go to Directx7. When I start the game and click config all I see is hide blood, enable cheats, enable version check, and language. I can't find any way to change it in a config file either. Will somebody either tell me what's wrong or point out where it can be changed in the configs. Ubuntu 12.04.
If it has disappeared from that menu, try going into /Mount&Blade Warband/rgl_config.txt and seeing if it's there.

Back
Top Bottom