Please i am desperate for help. the game is f***ed up now

Users who are viewing this thread

landlows2

Recruit
Hi i was really enjoying my third gameplay through this mod.
Then i found out about something regarding the cheat menu. I used it to get a couple of qualis gems. Then i did the nocheatmenu, to turn it back off.
But 'enable cheat' must be ticked to turn it off again, which it wasn't, so it did not work.
Without knowing i carried on with the game and when i faced one of my vassals, lady boadice, there were several new options.

I explored.

Then there was something that caught my eyes: i wish to be your vassal. I was intrigued to find out what happens when i do this, and i did. I swore my oath and by the end of it i received a message that says my kingdom no longer hold any lands. Terrified, i noticed that there was no log indicating that the game was autosaved so i quickly ALT+F4'ed and turned it off. When i returned to the game it was already too late. The last backup is of no use as it had already been replaced by a screwed up version. The game is now totally messed up. I can see that all the settlements are in my colour, bearing my kingdom name, but in my capital all the lords and companions that i recruited are there, waiting to swear the oath again. But also outside on the campaign map i can also see their parties, which when i confront them asks if i want them back in their party, and then proceeds to a battle option. I tried fixing it, but then all the other vassals mention Boadice being the king and it is just screwed up in so many ways. Is there any way i can fix this? Please i am very desperate.

Uh...unless you happen to have file history turned on in Windows and designated the autosaves as a valid extension, I think you are boned.

The lesson to be learned here is: cheat smarter next time. If all you wanted was more Qualis gems, you could've just used an item editor (Morgh's or another tool) and marked Qualis gems with a merchandise tag (purchasable from merchants). Ctrl + ~ is basically enabling debug mode = use at your own risk

Well...apparently i dont have those, but it reminded me of 'system restore' so i gave that a try. Unfortunately to no avail though.
Just tried starting a new game, completely lost the taste...guess that's it then

landlows2 said:
Well...apparently i dont have those, but it reminded me of 'system restore' so i gave that a try. Unfortunately to no avail though.
Just tried starting a new game, completely lost the taste...guess that's it then

Meh, you'll be back.

Just learn to use TweakMB & Morgh's Editor and you can start a new game with your own preferences (I highly recommend setting reinforcement waves to 99 and increasing ammo limits)

Meddling with the occult and things you don´t understand (like the cheat and MV test menue) is dangerous.

Try the last savegame backup file and rename replace your first savegame with it. You may be lucky there.

Call the Dawn.

Off with his head.
tumblr_static_tumblr_m8d0kayo3f1rb1baco1_500.gif

YU want to burn US???

You would crumble to dust the moment you would set your foot to the Numenorean Realms!!!

These silly apprentices who try themselves out in things they do not understand are pathetic, and dont even would be considered heretics, more like heretic applicants.

Yet amongst our heretic ranks there are alot of mighty heretics who can meddle with the occult and do creations that would make any peasant scream:" THis is F***** NARNIA!"

No joke, we are mighty, yet few. Dont compare the occult master race with the new peasant heretic apprentices....

Also no man can harm a Numenorean, learn from the Witch king!

Epicrules said:
Elensil the Numenorean said:

Too bad about your island.

Elensil the Numenorean said:
You would crumble to dust the moment you would set your foot to the Numenorean Realms!!!

Like what happened when you invaded Valinor?

That king was a pretender, he was ill minded and deserved it, i sorrow for my brethren who died in vain. Yet some ships survived the downfall. Carrying the Numenorean banner to this day, Not all could keep up with the pretender king following him to valinor and some were sent astray by mysterious winds before joining up with the fleet, ending up far away in land unknown to Dunedainkind, called Pendor by anyone. Foreign gods and foreign conflicts, yet a challenge for the 7th Numenorean Squadron is never something they were afraid of.

After the first Landing in Barclay, where we were met with understandable hostility, we set out a small outpost in the Woods of Laria helping the Noldor, long lost kindred of the elves and since we are closely related to the elves we formed a strong alliance, camping out first in Ansen Lodge and then moving out host further up next to fortifications next to Laria taking the 2 castles.
We have a strict blood policy like it was custom to Numenor, yet some interbred with elven maidens seeing as we are offspring closely related to the elves, as our ancestors, the first king of Numenor and Elrond the Noldor High Elf were both brothers.
Were trying to raise our numbers slowly but steadily so we can take over Laria, kill everyone who is not of Numenorean or elven blood and create a small enclave to our kindred.

All attempts to contact our other brethren proved fruitless, we have lost all contant to the other Numenorean areas like Umbar or Lond Daer. And consider ourselves on our own now.

Back
Top Bottom