How do I change the level limit of prisoners?

Users who are viewing this thread

InfinityV

Recruit
How do I go about changing the level limit of prisoners? (default: <=40)

I'd like to increase it to 45 for myself (never made too much sense to me why 40 instead of 45 as all the OP units are 50+; especially post 3.6 with CKOs, I can't even re-capture my own lvl 45 CKs lol)

Alternatively I could lower the levels of knights down from 45 to 40, but not sure if that breaks anything.

You're better off trying to lower the limit of the unit itself rather than the recruiting limit.

Because there are some lvl 40 prisoners that cannot be recruited.  Like Noldor Rangers.

Still I think it's too powerful.  If you lose them you lose them.  Get more.

Bravado said:
You're better off trying to lower the limit of the unit itself rather than the recruiting limit.

Because there are some lvl 40 prisoners that cannot be recruited.  Like Noldor Rangers.

Still I think it's too powerful.  If you lose them you lose them.  Get more.

Eh, it's extremely tedious if I have to lower the levels individually, which is why I made this thread. Also, would like verification whether that would work. Btw, Noldor Rangers are Level 50. Noldor Warriors are the only Level 40 prisoners that can't be recruited.

I personally wouldn't mind being able to also recruit Noldor Warriors since I made some item tweaks to nerf Noldor bows and arrows.

Yeah Noldor Warriors. 

I think you want to change the game too much.  But that's your play style I guess. 

Back
Top Bottom