[LSP] [Item] Jakub's Primitive Weaponry 1

Users who are viewing this thread

9jakub9

Sergeant at Arms
Jakub's Primitive Weaponry LSP 1

Hello, i would like to present to you an LSP pack which i started and finished today, i created this pack for use in a mod which i am continuing but i decided to release this to the public. This pack contains 4 types of primitive/tribal weaponry which includes a pick, a knife, a spear and a shield. If there is anything you like/dislike about my work then please tell me in the comments, thanks!

Stone Pick:
CHv7UBf.jpg

Stone Spear:
XAisofp.jpg

Stone Knife:
Rne2G28.jpg

Bark Shield:
EcGgYjl.jpg

Rules:
Leave credit and post a link to your mod in the comments as i would love to see what people do with this :grin:
Do not redistribute this pack as your own, if there is a problem for example a no longer working download link, please contact me.
Do not distribute these models outside of Mount and Blade without my permission, if you would like to use this anywhere else, you must contact me.

DOWNLOAD:  http://speedy.sh/uv4xF/Primitive-Weaponry.zip

WOW. this looks badass. Totally took out any doubts i had about this mod. I may use them, im training to become a modder (i been asking around to create a star wars mod) so im making a mini mod that expands Calradia and takes the roots of the Factions, Tribal Factions, at war with them due to wanting to be the old ways. So Khergits against Steppe Tribes, like from where Bahestur is from. Again, its just a mod for practice to making the star wars one, but im determined. Is the ragged clothes armor staying in game, or did you just not get any armor completed, and used that? Cant wait. (I recomend a sling-like javelin, used to give a little extra power as they didnt have crossbows/bows yet. http://roarofwolverine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Atlatl.jpg )

Average said:
WOW. this looks badass. Totally took out any doubts i had about this mod. I may use them, im training to become a modder (i been asking around to create a star wars mod) so im making a mini mod that expands Calradia and takes the roots of the Factions, Tribal Factions, at war with them due to wanting to be the old ways. So Khergits against Steppe Tribes, like from where Bahestur is from. Again, its just a mod for practice to making the star wars one, but im determined. Is the ragged clothes armor staying in game, or did you just not get any armor completed, and used that? Cant wait. (I recomend a sling-like javelin, used to give a little extra power as they didnt have crossbows/bows yet. http://roarofwolverine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Atlatl.jpg )

Thanks! I already have a bunch of armors however i just used the default armors since the mod ones were not yet added. There will be bows in the mod, they did have bows at the neolithic period and they have been around for a while, there is a lot of different weapons and more to come so trust me and wait.

you mentioned bows of the time, well, will you add a more powerful bow, perhaps a bone bow, i found a picture of a rare one, damaged, but you can make out details.

When this comes out id probably be using the bone tools anyhow :razz:

tools%20and%20wepons.gif

Michadr said:
Well I must admit that is the first time I have ever seen a bark shield. How did you get the idea?

When i was younger me and my friends always used to play little games in the park, cowboys and indians, knights etc. We didn't have much toys available to us so we improvised, we made slings, bows, sharpened sticks (yes dangerous but tell that to a bunch of 10 year olds) and i remember picking up a piece of wood which had a curved stick comming out and i used that as a shield. This is where i got the idea from. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom