About to buy M&B - quick question

Users who are viewing this thread

Are the weapons in this game all projectile based or hitscan? I am curious if the all the guns use projectiles in Napoleonic Wars.

Thanks you
-Jacque

Hello,

Weapons are based on melee & ranged.
On Warband you'll find Bows, Crossbows, Swords, Hammers etc...
And on Warband: Napoleonic Wars, you will mostly find muskets that can shoot and bayonets for melee.
You can watch videos of the game to get your own opinion.

Ra'Jiska said:
Hello,

Weapons are based on melee & ranged.
On Warband you'll find Bows, Crossbows, Swords, Hammers etc...
And on Warband: Napoleonic Wars, you will mostly find muskets that can shoot and bayonets for melee.
You can watch videos of the game to get your own opinion.

Thank you Ra for responding, I appreciate it. I have watched a few videos of the game in action. I am still uncertain if the muskets and cannons are hit scan or projectile.

If you slow it down, pretty sure you can see what it shoots out, as QWW said, like a sped up bolt.  You can also install the tracers mod/hack whatever you want to call it, and you're able to follow the shot, enabling you to step out of the way.

In NW the muskets have 2 different bullets. The one you see with the tracer mod is a fake one. The bullet that hits the enemy is invisible. There isnt any bullet drop either. Most regiments now just center their reticule on the enemy's chests for 2 seconds and fire.

Back
Top Bottom