Punishment/Warning on ALLAH and or Tydeus

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except I wasn't trying to do that.
Lemon3 said:
But I didn't try to teamkill you, explained that to you, and apologized. You apparently didn't care seeing you TKed me a second time, on purpose.
Matiss_Veinbergs said:
so it was again NOT the lemon3 fault.

Lemon3 said:
Except I wasn't trying to do that.
Lemon3 said:
But I did try to teamkill you, failed and got defiled by people who saw me trying to kill you. You apparently were smart enough to shoot me while I was blocking a door on purpose.
Matiss_Veinbergs said:
so it was again NOT the lemon3 fault.
You can keep denying it all you want but that "equip screen/new round" excuse **** doesn't work when you casually walk up behind someone, survey the area for a good two seconds like some kind of autistic meerkat and then try to stab them, miss then drag the swing down towards their head and immediately sprint off.

Also quote Matiss all you want, he wasn't there so it doesn't matter if he says you weren't at fault.

At this point, we both know I didn't hit you on purpose at spawn. I'm pretty sure you're just trying to troll me, so i'm gonna stop responding and leave it to the admins to decide.

Lemon3 said:
At this point, we both know I didn't hit you on purpose at spawn. I'm pretty sure you're just trying to troll me, so i'm gonna stop responding and leave it to the admins to decide.

Please do quit responding, you purposely tried to kill me in spawn and pitched a hissy fit when you got dropped and posted this ****ty thread.

Im not "trolling" because im pointing out that you're dumb, cause you really are pal.

This time muslim god is right. You have not seen real trolling.
Also you both should have just switched teams after those "incidents". Or even better, try to staya away from each other. OR EVEN BETTER, dont start the conversation rudely AND FFS BECOME DIPLOMATIC LIKE I AM.

Lemon3 said:
Because just quitting the game when someone TKs you and harasses you is obviously how you should deal with it.
Yes, it is lol.  If you're getting frustrated, just leave the game.  Instead you stay, get even more pissy, then argue like 5 year olds on the Forums over a couple TK's.

Froi said:
Lemon3 said:
Because just quitting the game when someone TKs you and harasses you is obviously how you should deal with it.
Yes, it is lol.  If you're getting frustrated, just leave the game.  Instead you stay, get even more pissy, then argue like 5 year olds on the Forums over a couple TK's.

So you're telling me, that every time I join the game and ALLAH is on, I should just leave? So you're saying I should quit the mod because some kid feels like being a douche? Rather than simply reporting it and having him punished or warned so he doesn't do it again, and then both of us can once again enjoy the experience?

1. Respect other players

5. Do not intentionally team hit or kill

Lemon3 said:
Froi said:
Lemon3 said:

So you're telling me, that every time I join the game and ALLAH is on, I should stop being a whiny twelve year old and just play the game? Sorry, im far too stupid to do that.
I would MUCH rather babble incoherently in chat and start conflicts with people!
Lemon3 said:
so i'm gonna stop responding

ALLAH said:
I'm a bad troll who has been proven wrong and gave up all hope of actually having a decent conversation and moving on from it, and is now ****posting random things because he ran out excuses.

Lemon3 said:
Hi my names Lemon, I like to attempt to teamkill people at spawn and get completely blown out because im too trash to actually be able to kill someone. Im also partial to whining on threads and crying about the big bad wolf named Allah because everything he does is obviously some sinister plot to offend me and hurt my feelings :sad:
Why won't anyone help me?

Locking thread until admins come. Getting bored of you saying the same thing, and trying to dilute the thread from its purpose.

I've been watching this thread for some time now and I'm quite disgusted at both Lemon and you, Allah. Lemon, the best thing to do in this situation is take screenshots and timestamps of the incident otherwise little can be done when theres no evidence. I would also like you to stop editing people's quotes in such a childish manner, that goes to you too Allah. I'm especially disgusted at you Allah, calling someone a retard and an "Autistic Meerkat" is certainly not the way to go.

Again, as there is no evidence supporting any of your two claims (Lemon & Allah) no action will be taken, though you both will be watched and if I see anything like this i.e "austic meerkat" in game or on the forums action will be taken on you both.

Thanks,
Jordan, Community Liason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom