Punishment/Warning on ALLAH and or Tydeus

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon3

Recruit
Playing on the server with almost 20 other people at around 11:26 EST (-6 GMT I think) and I accidentally hit ALLAH at spawn. I was team switched and had all the stuff open, so i quickly clicked out of it and clicked one too many times. Him and his friend, Tydeus, who is impersonating tydeus, started attacking me and killing me without me fighting back. After they killed me Tydeus went on to kill ALLAH, but ALLAH said in chat that he wanted him to. Two rounds later, somebody asks me something in chat and when I answer, I stand still for about 10 seconds near a doorway. Rather than go around me or wait until I finished typing and moved, ALLAH walked up and headshotted me again, killing me. I don't know where the folder is for the mods screenshots, but I can guarantee you that the logs or anybody online can back the story.

This is pretty funny because none of it is true.

" I was team switched and had all the stuff open, so i quickly clicked out of it and clicked one too many times."

Considering you casually walked up to me stabbed me (which missed because I crouched) and then dragged it down to my head, this is completely false. People saw you stabbing me so they saw fit to take you out before you did it to anyone else.

" ALLAH walked up and headshotted me again, killing me."
While he was standing in a door with a pavise shield and also blocking it with a steel shield, trying to get me and two other people killed.

All of this along with being a general nuisance ghosting peoples locations through clan chat you deserved to get capped a couple more times.

i didnt casually walk up and stab you, I spawned in, swung, and tried to move it. Just like any rational person who isn't trying to teamkill his team would do.

Lemon3 said:
i didnt casually walk up and stab you, I spawned in, swung, and tried to move it. Just like any rational person who isn't trying to teamkill his team would do.

Because you clearly drag a swing down towards the person you're trying to supposedly not teamkill.

There is a flaw, that if you in previouse match arent killed, and you attack spam, then next match respawning, you could still do the attack, even in the freeze mode, so it is NOT Lemon3 fault, as much as i can see from the forums. Also ALLAH, in case you didnt know, you can still move in menu screen and so forth, and also if you have readied attack, when you go out the menu, you perform the attack, so it was again NOT the lemon3 fault.

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
There is a flaw, that if you in previouse match arent killed, and you attack spam, then next match respawning, you could still do the attack, even in the freeze mode, so it is NOT Lemon3 fault, as much as i can see from the forums. Also ALLAH, in case you didnt know, you can still move in menu screen and so forth, and also if you have readied attack, when you go out the menu, you perform the attack, so it was again NOT the lemon3 fault.
First of all, considering I ran out of spawn to the right, this was not done exactly in spawn. He ran up to me, seemingly looked around for a second or two, and tried to take me out.

Second of all, im 90% sure he sprinted up to me, because he closed the distance from spawn to me awfully fast ; you don't sprint if you're "glitched from last round".

Third, I would understand if he swung from the equipment screen, but since he casually strolled up to me (With no attack raised) held a swing for a second and stabbed me in the head, that equipment screen excuse **** ain't gonna fly here.

I wasn't at first, but it got to the point where he TKed me for two rounds in a row, was talking trash to me in chat, and just harassing me. You get tired of it.

Lemon3 said:
TKed me for two rounds in a row, was talking trash to me in chat, and just harassing me.

This generally happens when you purposely try to teamkill someone in spawn, fail at teamkilling said person, then pull the "waaah waah im going to post a ban thread on you!1!" **** when you get trashed.

But I didn't try to teamkill you, explained that to you, and apologized. You apparently didn't care seeing you TKed me a second time, on purpose.

Lemon3 said:
You apparently didn't care seeing you TKed me a second time, on purpose.

Yeah people generally don't care if you apologize if you go on the next round and attempt to get three people (including the one you nearly stabbed to death round before!) killed by belligerently blocking a door that people are trying to get into while they are getting shot at by the other team.

As said earlier in the thread, and you could probably see from logs, I stopped to type. I did not realize I was inconveniencing you to such a degree, and I also did not notice or hear any shots come at you at all. In fact, the only shot I saw was the one from your gun, killing me. You could probably also see from the logs that I sent a chat message before and after my death, which would once again show that what I am saying is true.

Lemon3 said:
As said earlier in the thread, and you could probably see from logs, I stopped to type. I did not realize I was inconveniencing you to such a degree, and I also did not notice or hear any shots come at you at all. In fact, the only shot I saw was the one from your gun, killing me. You could probably also see from the logs that I sent a chat message before and after my death, which would once again show that what I am saying is true.

Either way, stopping with your shield up blocking a door that your teammates are trying to get into is dumb. Especially when it takes the enemy five seconds to get to a roof to be able to shoot at said teammates (With their highly accurate rifles and other nasty sources of weaponry!) One dead chump teammate is better than three dead teammates.

Yes, I had my shield up because I stopped to type and wished to protect myself. The same reason you wished to enter through the doorway. You could have also waited 2 seconds for me to move, and then we'd have 4 alive teammates. TKing is never the answer. You seem not to understand this, and you continue to insult me throughout this thread. Really makes me glad I made the thread.

Lets all play nice now.  You got TK'ed multiple times, trash talked and harassed, and then get pissy about it?  You know when you press 'Escape' on your keyboard, it brings up this cool menu, and at the bottom is a button that makes you disconnect from your current server.  Now you wont be TK'ed/Harassed!

Lemon3 said:
Yes, I had my shield up because I stopped to type and wished to protect myself. The same reason you wished to enter through the doorway. You could have also waited 2 seconds for me to move, and then we'd have 4 alive teammates. TKing is never the answer. You seem not to understand this, and you continue to insult me throughout this thread. Really makes me glad I made the thread.

Yes I should clearly wait two seconds for someone who is purposely blocking a door to never move while two people are aiming rifles at me.

Maybe think about where you're "typing" at (also known as trying to get people killed by blocking a door) and next time you won't get a taste of Allah's holy retribution (aka my heater/strap/piece/steel/gat/whatever you want to call it.)

Also please do keep playing the innocent victim, it really doesn't work when you constantly babble in chat while you play and try to start conflicts with people.

Froi said:
Lets all play nice now.  You got TK'ed multiple times, trash talked and harassed, and then get pissy about it?  You know when you press 'Escape' on your keyboard, it brings up this cool menu, and at the bottom is a button that makes you disconnect from your current server.  Now you wont be TK'ed/Harassed!

Or try doing this/not starting dumb **** to being with.

Because just quitting the game when someone TKs you and harasses you is obviously how you should deal with it.

I don't really understand the whole 'aiming rifles at me' the round had just started and the enemies were no where near us, and you seem to pretend it was a life death situation. You killed me because you wanted to. Not because you 'needed' to. If people were aiming rifles at you, i'm sure they would have killed you as you lined up the shot on my skull.

Lemon3 said:
I don't really understand the whole 'aiming rifles at me' the round had just started and the enemies were no where near us, and you seem to pretend it was a life death situation. You killed me because you wanted to. Not because you 'needed' to. If people were aiming rifles at you, i'm sure they would have killed you as you lined up the shot on my skull.

Protip on that map as soon as we can sprint up to our tower the enemy is usually at theirs popping shots off (Which they were, but you were too busy blocking doors to see)

And yes, I did kill you because I wanted to, I mean who wouldn't want to cap some nerd blocking a door trying to get teammates killed?

I didn't notice that happening, and nobody going up to the tower was shot.

You seem to not be sorry or care about the teamkills at all, and admit over and over again that you did it because you wanted to, not because you needed to

Lemon3 said:
I didn't notice that happening, and nobody going up to the tower was shot.

You seem to not be sorry or care about the teamkills at all, and admit over and over again that you did it because you wanted to, not because you needed to

I don't know if you're dumb or retarded, either way you seem to not be getting the point.
ALLAH said:
who wouldn't want to cap some nerd blocking a door trying to get teammates killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom