Desert Battle event 31/08-2014, 4 Pm GMT +2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desert Battle
French vs Ottomans

The mighty French Empire is on it's way to get more land for their imperialistic thoughts of victory. They moved so long that they moved to a desert which was under the control of the Ottoman Empire. Diplomacy acts where out of the discussion, war was the only answer. French lines of infantry divisions have been moving into the desert,  the Ottoman Empire stands ready for their arrival and will try to hold the French divisions back.

Victory conditions:
If the French Empire captures all the points including the castle, they will win the battle and the territory. (There will be an after match, that will be an another event which will be announced :wink: )

The Ottomans must keep French divisions away from the capture points else they'll lose the battle, if  the French Empire takes over them.

Information about the Event
Server: PF_Official_Event
Time: Click here to get the time  31/08-2014, 4 Pm GMT +2
Slots: 200
Event Type: Team-play.
Duration: 2 hours

Rules
- Follow admin orders.
- Don't random or troll. Admin will slay//kick/ban you without warning.
- Join the faction you have chosen. Don't walk around as immigrant. Admin will warn/fade/slay you, keeping ignoring will lead to ban.

OFF topic: Blacksniper you got booted out of the admin team for abusing your own powers, since you hadn't retrieved your admin powers you got kicked out. You even said this yourself on steam, also before acusing admins for making forum accounts to advertise this mod make sure you have valid proof that they did this.

Made by blacksniper
It is funny that the accounts Fire_bird and Mr_Fresh_Man both are maded by a admin of PF admin team to make their mod looking better.
By example, making positive reactions and making this thread.

Also funny that you are calling me abuser while I wasn't. I didn't got kicked out, I left.

It is really sad to see that some admins, and I think I already know who, making new TW forum account to advertise their mod.
How you got busted? You have no privat things on your account (picture etc), both accounts are new on this forum and only post in PF.

BTW only PF team knows that I left the Scene Workers team. Most of them thought I got kicked, but you are wrong.
I left the Scene Workers team. Some admins know that. RaJiska also know that since I told him to remove me because I left.

Really sad that you make new accounts in stead of using your PF admin account

1. We have Event Announcement board on TW where Aleks already putted his announcement: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,311809.0.html
2. Why you put such thing here?
3. I got suspended for some things I did that I don't see as abuse. I just did inform the SO afterward in stead before I did it. I was official still admin, but I left.
  1 week later, I left as Scene Worker as wel. So I'm not kicked out. I left since I was done with PF. Why do I even need to explain this? You are the Server Owner
  and you also know about my suspension and later my choice to leave. Such a shame that the admin team use different accounts to change the story they "thought".
4. I know who Fire_bird is. It is AleksanderTheGreat. How did I know that? Double Posting with large Quotes. www.pf-official.eu is standing full from it from Aleks.
5. Mr_Fresh_Man is either Zicasius or Maximus since after I talked about privat stuff like a picture, he added a non sence picture like they mostly do.

But let's keep this topic for the event. This has nothing to do with it.

BlackSniper said:
1. We have Event Announcement board on TW where Aleks already putted his announcement: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,311809.0.html
2. Why you put such thing here?
3. I got suspended for some things I did that I don't see as abuse. I just did inform the SO afterward in stead before I did it. I was official still admin, but I left.
  1 week later, I left as Scene Worker as wel. So I'm not kicked out. I left since I was done with PF. Why do I even need to explain this? You are the Server Owner
  and you also know about my suspension and later my choice to leave. Such a shame that the admin team use different accounts to change the story they "thought".
4. I know who Fire_bird is. It is AleksanderTheGreat. How did I know that? Double Posting with large Quotes. www.pf-official.eu is standing full from it from Aleks.
5. Mr_Fresh_Man is either Zicasius or Maximus since after I talked about privat stuff like a picture, he added a non sence picture like they mostly do.

But let's keep this topic for the event. This has nothing to do with it.

Blacksniper, you were booted out from the admin team for abusing your power ; you decided to stay because Rajiska had given you a second change. You came back and wanted VA rights back, I refused because you weren't VA worthy ; you decided to back off from the admin team. This shows cleary how true natured you are, you backstabbed RaJiska by accepting his offer and then afterwards when you noticed you weren't going to get VA back to leave. Since you hadn't received your rights back you were indeed kicked out of the admin team. Also your proofs are just false as your words are.

I am locking this thread to avoid getting off-topic.

PS I wanted to post here your steam messages that you admitted abusing your powers but sadly I cannot since it's against the rules of talewords forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom