Just Wanna Say

Users who are viewing this thread

Suriza

Recruit
Thanks to everyone who created this mod, I've spent around 200+ hours with this mod alone and it is a fantastic overhaul.

That being said, when is the full version coming out? I can't wait anymore.

I don't have any dates set; though I'm glad you have enjoyed it. I will be giving out a list of features for the new build though. There are some parts of the build that need to be complete before I start sending it out for testing.

Wow. That was a.... surprisingly fast response.

You put the time and effort to work into this wonderful mod, knowing fully that you won't receive a single cent and you care for your fan base a lot. Do you have a donation button somewhere here? I get my next paycheck on Saturday and I want to help out as much as possible for the work you've put in, and the entertainment you have given to the community.

Compy doesn't have anything setup just yet, but I have been talking to him about him setting up a donations system, particularly in regards to his crumbling laptop. He is currently modding on a laptop that is slowly falling apart.

At one point he was telling me how in order to get it to run he had to blast it with a hairdryer!?! Also how his GPU is...temperamental... at best.

My current theory that I have been sharing with him, is he should get this next 'test/demo' build released when the basic 'mechanics' of the code are functional (even if the build itself is quite bland content wise) so that people can see just what the next version of SoD is going to be capable of.

Then off the strength of that showing asking if anyone would be willing to donate towards a new computer for him, so he doesn't have to keep modding one handed while holding a hairdryer! :grin:

So I guess we could say we have at least one supporter for the idea :smile:

I would much prefer a new update from over the years, it has been a while. We can all chip in for a new computer too.

Back
Top Bottom