Very great mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Fresh_Man

Recruit
In my opinion this mod rule. It has everything you could wish for in the 18th century period. I really think that this mod deserve to be popular, as the only PW sub-mod alive.

If you could do an new update fixing a bit, then it will be greater :grin:.

Also great maps by the scene workers Zicasius, Maximus and Tomiko :grin:

Very polite, friendly, respectful admins :grin:

Keep up the great work guys, especially the PF_Official_EU :wink:

Regards
Mr_Fresh_Man

No, Zicasius is my friend. It's how I found out about PF, so it's his land :grin:.

Well and of course not, it's just for fun.

BlackSniper said:
I didn't know you could live in Ziclandia?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=422957

Of course he isn't from Ziclandia. Ohh yea, you're BlackSniper the one which got booted out from PF team for abuse. Also from Scene Worker thingy, he also got kicked out for abuse.

Your name is racist, why are you still not banned from this forum?

Fire_bird said:
BlackSniper said:

Of course he isn't from Ziclandia. Ohh yea, you're BlackSniper the one which got booted out from PF team for abuse. Also from Scene Worker thingy, he also got kicked out for abuse.

How is his name racist?  :shocck:

Sir Edwards said:
Fire_bird said:
BlackSniper said:

Because my friend is a Sniper, and he is colored, so I take it insulting towards him, also there can be others taking his name as racism. So I am surprised how he still can be on this forum with that kind of name.

It is funny that the accounts Fire_bird and Mr_Fresh_Man both are maded by a admin of PF admin team to make their mod looking better.
By example, making positive reactions and making this thread.

Also funny that you are calling me abuser while I wasn't. I didn't got kicked out, I left.

It is really sad to see that some admins, and I think I already know who, making new TW forum account to advertise their mod.
How you got busted? You have no privat things on your account (picture etc), both accounts are new on this forum and only post in PF.

BTW only PF team knows that I left the Scene Workers team. Most of them thought I got kicked, but you are wrong.
I left the Scene Workers team. Some admins know that. RaJiska also know that since I told him to remove me because I left.

Really sad that you make new accounts in stead of using your PF admin account  :roll:

Fire_bird said:
Sir Edwards said:
Fire_bird said:
BlackSniper said:

Because my friend is a Sniper, and he is colored, so I take it insulting towards him, also there can be others taking his name as racism. So I am surprised how he still can be on this forum with that kind of name.
My opinion is that you are just finding any way possible to get this player banned simply because he spoke out against something you stand for because if you actually believe what you just said I am sorry for you in being that ignorant.

Sir Edwards said:
Fire_bird said:
Sir Edwards said:
Fire_bird said:
BlackSniper said:

My opinion is that you are just finding any way possible to get this player banned simply because he spoke out against something you stand for because if you actually believe what you just said I am sorry for you in being that ignorant.

Well feel sorry for you, but it is how it looks. And I may say whatever I want. I like how much effort you put in your comment.  xD (Irony)

BlackSniper said:
It is funny that the accounts Fire_bird and Mr_Fresh_Man both are maded by a admin of PF admin team to make their mod looking better.
By example, making positive reactions and making this thread.

Also funny that you are calling me abuser while I wasn't. I didn't got kicked out, I left.

It is really sad to see that some admins, and I think I already know who, making new TW forum account to advertise their mod.
How you got busted? You have no privat things on your account (picture etc), both accounts are new on this forum and only post in PF.

BTW only PF team knows that I left the Scene Workers team. Most of them thought I got kicked, but you are wrong.
I left the Scene Workers team. Some admins know that. RaJiska also know that since I told him to remove me because I left.

Really sad that you make new accounts in stead of using your PF admin account  :roll:

Well, I would like to be an Admin but I think I am too new for it. How can I be an PF admin already :grin:? I started recently on Persistent Frontier, and I talked to many guys on TS, everyone said, what I said, even admins say that, so it must be true, that you got kicked from the Admin Thingy and SCene worker thingy.

I don't like Profile pictures, I would put a warrior on, but in my opinion, it looks bad :razz:.

Well I heard about Persistents Forntier on reedit, I thought that a 18th century mod would be cool playing on.

I think it's sad for you, seriously if you didn't abuse as you said, it would happen, that you got booted out, as well for the Scene worker thingy which I heard on TS.

But I like that after joining from tomorrow, that I am already a admin :grin:, I need to tell the admins on PF that I am PF admin because I am new xD. :grin:

I feel sorry for you, you got allot of issues xD

Yoooo, why all that spam. Omg, this thread were about how cool PF is. Omg, I feel sorry for you Fire_Bird, but also for BlackSniper, omg you both got something with each other.  :shock:

Also I will lock this. It was meant for positive comments, not stupid and non-relavant ones from you BlackSniper, Edward and Fire_Bird. Please deal with your selfs.

Also BlackSniper I heard about this mod from a friend. I can't use pictures because I am a new user. Omg, try to think before commenting non sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom