OSP Shaders ENB-ElPadrino Shaders -WIP Sands of Faith Dedicated-

Users who are viewing this thread

Here's my bit of screenshots, I'm happy with it though the blur is still sometimes painful in open battles  :razz:
c7V1nIA.jpg
VGPYEE8.jpg
zwX2Erf.jpg
tpR5cAC.jpg

Sherlock Holmes said:
zwX2Erf.jpg
tpR5cAC.jpg

The dark night is cool  :smile:

I wait for a no blur version  :mrgreen: ... take your time.

ElPadrino said:
I'm working on a new sun to have this effect when you look it in face :

mystere01.jpg

And you can put a simple 2D model in skybox.brf for the moon/sun effects.
Maybe
skybox_cloud_1
and
skybox_cloud_1.1

Put it on scenes  :roll: Make the props/Brf materials,  and we will manage with it.

FantasyWarrior said:
Put it on scenes  :roll: Make the props/Brf materials,  and we will manage with it.
That doesnt make any sense? Why would you place a lens glare effect in a scene as a scene prop, it would not look realistic in the slightest, it would look rediculous.

@ElPadrino, this contains some information on postfx lens glare effects  (http://mynameismjp.wordpress.com/2009/12/15/more-post-processing-tricks-lens-flare/), the actual code is a bit complicated but it is fairly well documented and the basics get explained.

I have mixed up the current glare effect and something like a new prop with an additional effect... :roll:

But finaly...why not.
For no dinamical effects but for a lot of possibilitys with the props.

sun ray for exemple
SR7BI.jpg

and work with
(store_time_of_day, ":cur_hour"),
  (ge, ":cur_hour", 5),
    (lt, ":cur_hour", 21),

Why not... :mrgreen:

Look in your Warband folder if you get the d3dx9.dll
#Hyper Charge : It is a level up of my actuall skill but I can try.

My Warband Game is down. I can't launch it with out a crash at launcher.
So I can't work on this Shaders now ...  :cry: I I'm working on this problem but it a really strange problem.

Hi ElPadrino,

I'm a big TLD supporter, as well as ENB/Shaders. I use SweetFX myself for my TLD (here's an Imgur album) :smile:

Problem however, with using these (your) shaders in TLD, is that it will be very very dark, and Orcs will be almost impossible to see during night time. The place where I test my settings is usually going to Isengard during night or Gundabad, within the caves.

Would you have a suggestion on how to go around this?

Yeah it is not omptimised for TLD but go into effect.txt and looking for contrast and play with that, I think it is the best way :wink:

Edit : Nice gallery !

Back
Top Bottom