OSP Shaders ENB-ElPadrino Shaders -WIP Sands of Faith Dedicated-

Users who are viewing this thread

9jakub9 said:
Hmm interesting, so can i set up an auto install feature that installs this to anyone who has the mod? Is it possibble to have some toggle option?
I havent tried this but I would guess that pressing ctrl and f11/f12 turns them off. If ctrl doesnt work try shift and f11/f12

Great job, as always, thank you

je suis tenté de l'essayer sur mon petit mod, mais j'ai pas la configuration pc qui va avec ...
bon, je l'essaye quand même  :wink: 

fladin said:
Great job, as always, thank you

je suis tenté de l'essayer sur mon petit mod, mais j'ai pas la configuration pc qui va avec ...
bon, je l'essaye quand même  :wink: 

It's not bad for performances  :wink: and it's a bit better because the anti aliasing filters are reduced (in a previous version, i don't know actualy).
I think It's more smooth but it's a little blurry (in your screenshots).

If you don't understand Elpadrino : blurry,blurry,blurry  :lol:

I think it is done to reduce blur (blury,blury,blury ♫). I' m testing it and I will upload it if it is good.

Of course i do wait for the new screenshot (i don't have time for test it myself  :neutral: )

I'm invasive  :oops:

But for the moment and by my think.

exterrior
td68.png

8nzi.png

Perfect

indoor
8x1x.png

o8dy.png

A little bit more colored yes...i don't know

And without blur and a good anti aliasing rendering for all.

real indoor pics
Xrf0G.jpg
unBC6.jpg

real landscapes
sunny and contrasted
t8RQj.jpg

cloudy
d7RZV.jpg

sunset
whdaZ.jpg

I love you  :oops:
ignore me...

edit
i think it's perfect
t8RQj.jpg
td68.png

i go i go  :mrgreen:

You are my favorite torturer Fantasy
coeur.png

In next version I'm adding better bloom, and interior too

I downloaded it, but seriously upload it to a normal hosting service, I clicked 5 different download buttons on that one, picked up a virus and generally it's a pain. Use mediafire  :razz:

Don't really know maybe. It is practically finished. Just work some dark effect and it will be done !

Did you see "less blur version" on main message ?

ElPadrino said:
Don't really know maybe. It is practically finished. Just work some dark effect and it will be done !

Did you see "less blur version" on main message ?
Indeed I did! :smile: I am going to test it out on my mod after work. I may post screenshots.

bilan :

native
bH9Jzbm.jpg
ElPadrino Shaders
Fo4Ljub.jpg

zT4Uo49.jpg

ZYaxWLG.jpg

e1sQYWU.jpg

YxqsMA0.jpg

AnEIfFt.jpg

ppapUCt.jpg

bp18MKc.jpg

ThTsI1n.jpg

It changes completely the "atmosphere" in the game ...
unfortunately it enormously slow down the game, not the fault of you shaders but my deprecated graphical card ...

fladin said:
unfortunately it enormously slow down the game, not the fault of you shaders but my deprecated graphical card ...
Its because you are basically running an additional postfx system on top of warbands postfx. Still it does look nice ElPadrino  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom