I can't control my attacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Texaras

Recruit
I click at the option "Show attack direction"  and by doing this I couldn't control my attacks , for example : my attacks with sword are only up and down and I can't attack right and left , also with the musket when I try to attack , my attacks starts everytime with a down attack and after 5 hits it change with up attack . I have set again me option to default but again this problem haven't stop . Please help if someone knows the answer .

well, attack direction is based on your mouse, i forgot what option it is, but check to make sure the options allow you to swing your mouse. (not literally ripping your mouse out and swinging, but on the mouse pad, to swing left when youve swung right, slide to the left and swing it back right. If it doesnt work take off "show attack direction" as it seems thats what caused your problem.

On your settings you can view the "Block Direction" and "Attack Direction" to whatever you want.

You can have "Mouse movement" e.g: if you move your mouse up, the block goes up, if you move your mouse down, the block goes down

You can also have "Key movement" I really don't know what this is... and I use Mouse Movement all the time.

Back
Top Bottom